Review Round 19 - Western Sydney @ Energie Stadium - 20th July 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Gonna be tougher without Davies & Rosas.

Next man up.

GWS have some better outside users than Port, and Jesse Hogan grabs everything.

Dimma knows Kingsley game plan tho

Oh man. This game is HUGE for us! Regardless of what happens between now and the start of this game, we are guaranteed to move into the top 8 if we win this game. Whether we stay there will come down to other results/percentage, but just being able to say a win will guarantee us a spot in the top 8 feels big for a round 19 fixture. Let's f'n go!

Weller will be back!
Weller and Witts seem likely ins. Davies and Rosas seem likely outs.

Giants midfield looking a tad thin, bring some desperation and they are beatable
Kelly out, Cogs shoulder cooked, Bedford potentially suspended, Tom Green kicking at 13%, Ward ancient

Perfect storm, more pressure on GWS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is also Wil Powell's 100th AFL game. Maybe the milestone will fire the boys up to get the job done.

FYI Noah's 100th is the following week in the QClash.
I'd hope they're more mature than needing a 100 game milestone to be the thing that gets them to play to their potential.

I'd hope they're more mature than needing a 100 game milestone to be the thing that gets them to play to their potential.
So would I... but here we are with an 0-8 record away from home. If a milestone happens to be the catalyst for our first away win of the season then so be it. I'll take any reason at this point.

Our hardest game of the run home. Win this and I think it’s finals time, all we need is one win to break the away curse

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This is the week you break your curse … no cogs, Kelly, Taylor or Bedford …. We are cooked
You underestimate our apparent commitment to the meme.

The only way I would have any confidence at all is if Toby was out. We just cannot stop the guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 19 - Western Sydney @ Energie Stadium - 20th July 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back