Autopsy Round 2, 2023: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you asking me to piss in your mouth? I don't know you very well...your words are best suited for your Grinder account.
I have Dard Ball Get for all my kink needs, sir.

Don’t get above yourself.

Far out that was too much. Pou, Owens, Hammer all showed so much. Wood continues his amazing form, Brad Hill is laying bone crunching tackles, and Josh Battle is low key becoming one of the most reliable defenders in the AFL not called Callum Wilkie!
To that, how's the defence looking under The Boss? Howard seems so much more solid now that he's hand passing. Nas is a work in progress but you can definitely see that progress even from last week. Sinclair is insanely composed, and if anything looks even better this year than last with the confidence of his AA year behind him, and Stocker, freaking supplementary pick Stocker, looks like a freaking rock back there.
Just to kind of drive that point home a bit: in the first two games, we've managed to have 3 quarters where our opposition hasn't kicked a goal! And save for a ten minute period tonight, we kept the Bulldogs, Grand Finalists in 2021 with all their fancy top 3 Academy/Father Son Picks, to 1 goal!
God damn it if it isnt good to be seeing some old fashioned Saints footy again!

Far out that was too much. Pou, Owens, Hammer all showed so much. Wood continues his amazing form, Brad Hill is laying bone crunching tackles, and Josh Battle is low key becoming one of the most reliable defenders in the AFL not called Callum Wilkie!
To that, how's the defence looking under The Boss? Howard seems so much more solid now that he's hand passing. Nas is a work in progress but you can definitely see that progress even from last week. Sinclair is insanely composed, and if anything looks even better this year than last with the confidence of his AA year behind him, and Stocker, freaking supplementary pick Stocker, looks like a freaking rock back there.
Just to kind of drive that point home a bit: in the first two games, we've managed to have 3 quarters where our opposition hasn't kicked a goal! And save for a ten minute period tonight, we kept the Bulldogs, Grand Finalists in 2021 with all their fancy top 3 Academy/Father Son Picks, to 1 goal!
God damn it if it isnt good to be seeing some old fashioned Saints footy

Sick of stomping on you testes in high-heels tbh, let’s change it up zaddy
YOU’LL DO AS YOU’RE TOLD AND YOU’LL LIKE IT!

angry homer simpson GIF

Much like Mason Wood, most people s**t on the idea of both. Very inspired, Mason Wood important again.
If you had said to me 2 years ago that Wood would become one of our most important players, I'd have said you were crazy. I think he is now one of the first magnets to put on the board. His willingness to run is part of the reason our defence holds up so well. Kudos to him. He got a second chance and has worked his arse off to be a better player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played an underrated game last week, but I think I only saw him once tonight.
Effectively played a tagging forward role on Richards…

The defence has been immense. So many factors to that across the ground, but Wilkie/Battle/Howard are very in sync right now with the backing of Enright and Ross as defensive focused coaches.

Once we get our premium forwards back, if we maintain form I believe we will actually be very balanced with stars in every line… a lot can happen but that high ceiling is there for us to reach this season!

Gee I wonder if big Andy Bassat knows slightly more than them about making tough decisions?
To be fair to the media (lol), Bassat has been there for a while sitting on his hands. It's about time he did something to improve the club, and make no mistake, he did improve the club with that decision.

If you had said to me 2 years ago that Wood would become one of our most important players, I'd have said you were crazy. I think he is now one of the first magnets to put on the board. His willingness to run is part of the reason our defence holds up so well. Kudos to him. He got a second chance and has worked his arse off to be a better player.
Mason Wood is the winger that Ratts wanted Josh Battle to become.

Glad it didn't happen because now we've got a winger AND a key defender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 2, 2023: Western Bulldogs v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back