Preview Round 2: St.Kilda v West Coast - Domain Stadium (A), Saturday 1 April 2017, 4:40pm (7:40pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see Jimmy still in the side.
Was unlucky last year with injury and looked like he was in trouble again against the Dees.
Was expecting him out for Joey.

Wonder what the situation is with Wright. Excuse my ignorance, but 'Omitted' implies theres more to it than just 'dropped', no?

Happy with those changes. I love Wrighty but unfortunately Lonie played better than him last week (for whatever reason) and rightly I think there's only room for one of them.

So pumped to see Paddy unleased on the big ground -- KICK A BAG YOUNG MAN, C'MON SAAAAAIIINNTTTTAAAAAAAA!!!!!

long will play nek week 100% me thinks

I think he would have played last week if he had have been available. Will probably need some VFL footy to find some touch but if Lonie has an ordinary game this week then who knows.
I think our coach has Long pencilled into that small forwards role when fit and firing though.

Was unlucky last year with injury and looked like he was in trouble again against the Dees.

Wonder what the situation is with Wright. Excuse my ignorance, but 'Omitted' implies theres more to it than just 'dropped', no?
No. Omitted means dropped

Exactly the same.

Bit rough (although I'm not quite sure I believe it), he had plenty of mates.
Good grief, will you folks ever be satisfied? You expect every non performing player to be dropped? WCE would be hosting Sandringham Zebras.

Wright couldn't get near it. He's out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like this Louis Slungpue character. He's keeping the bastards honest. Reminds me of somebody who used to post here but I can't work out who.

He who should not be named ............................................................................................................Choooooooooooooooooooooooooooomah

Joey and Webster off HB should be good.

McCartin will be a great option up front on a big ground.

And finally, I have futuristic video from Blake Acres first quarter in a tussle with Priddis Jamie Cripps!

m3.gif

Last edited:
Joey and Webster off HB should be good.

McCartin will be a great option up front on a big ground.

And finally, I have futuristic video from Blake Acres first quarter in a tussle with Priddis.

m3.gif
Thats harsh of Priddis

He is clearly the best brownlow medalist since Banger

And his hair is wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back