Preview Round 2: St.Kilda v West Coast - Domain Stadium (A), Saturday 1 April 2017, 4:40pm (7:40pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This board has been pretty crazy since the loss. As disappointing as round 1, can I point out that it is just one game and even if we lose this weekend ( Jesus the melts will be hard) the season isn't over yet? The competition is incredibly even. That has its good and bad points. One of the bad is that we will lose games we might have expected to win, that's just the reality right now for our group.

This board has been pretty crazy since the loss. As disappointing as round 1, can I point out that it is just one game and even if we lose this weekend ( Jesus the melts will be hard) the season isn't over yet? The competition is incredibly even. That has its good and bad points. One of the bad is that we will lose games we might have expected to win, that's just the reality right now for our group.
It is shaping up to be the most even season for a long time.

So we need someone special

ACRES%20Blake.png

I'm hoping we can win against West Coast.
This is different from expecting to win.

Therefore I don't expect to melt.
Same. But if we lose by 100 I will melt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is shaping up to be the most even season for a long time.

So we need someone special

ACRES%20Blake.png

Graduate from the T.Hickey School of Modelling for Gifted Boys.

There's talk that Blake will be carried onto Subiaco by the whole team as he's sitting on a Kings throne while eating grapes.
Behind the scenes exclusive

In:Acres,Sinclair, Montagna, McCartin and Minchington
Out- Roo, Armo, Wright, Lonie and Webster

Acres for Armo
McCartin for Roo
Montagna for Webster
Sinclair for Wright
Minchington for Lonie

Dont be suprised if McCartin doesnt play, if he doesnt could see the debut of Joshy Battle!

Dont be suprised if McCartin doesnt play, if he doesnt could see the debut of Joshy Battle!
Would be a shocking game for an 18 year old to debut in! :eek:

I expect to see Paddy out there.

In:Acres,Sinclair, Montagna, McCartin and Minchington
Out- Roo, Armo, Wright, Lonie and Webster

Acres for Armo
McCartin for Roo
Montagna for Webster
Sinclair for Wright
Minchington for Lonie

Minch is injured.

If we were down rotations due to injuries on the weekend, combined with how exhausted everyone probably was due to the heat and humidity, there is every chance that we'll be flat this week on the back of that. Hope not, because if we are, things could get ugggly.
At least its not going to be humid or wet... thats gotta be a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back