Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got two weeks to fix up all your shit selections.

Trade Fyfe to Priddis, Wingard to Menadue, Goldy to NN and Laird to Johannessen.
Smart ass... Also I'm not sure it's possible to trade Goldy to someone I already have. Cheers anyway

Only trade I'd be looking at this week would be Milera to Hewett via Menadue DPP to free up some cash for corrective trades next week as I have Greene on the chopping block if he has another shit game and if Pendles has another low game might look at swapping him for Danger. Doing Milera to Hewett gives me $78.1k for next week.

You've got two weeks to fix up all your shit selections.

Trade Fyfe to Priddis, Wingard to Menadue, Goldy to NN and Laird to Johannessen.
Stop playing with the noobs jisk, there like new puppies.
They are great fun to play with but they will get snappy if you poke them too much.

Ok I have planned 2 rookie correction trades, please tell me if its a waste lol

Grimley>Goetz - loophole reasons
Milera>BenKen - JS reasons
Madness. Borderline insanity.

Trading to fix a poor scoring line like the backline is not advised.
Was mostly because i had Brown on field , bench was Ruggles and Port Hewett ( so no cover )

Covered now at least , can't see Jack Steele scoring consistently for his price

Backline NOW reads -

Shaw , Bach , Smith , Langdon , Suckling , Mackenzie ( Adams - Ruggles )

Was mostly because i had Brown on field , bench was Ruggles and Port Hewett ( so no cover )

Covered now at least , can't see Jack Steele scoring consistently for his price

Backline NOW reads -

Shaw , Bach , Smith , Langdon , Suckling , Mackenzie ( Adams - Ruggles )
Can you go Steel to McKenzie. Risky trading in a KPD coming back from injury.
Steele might come good playing at home next week.

"Covered now at least , can't see Jack Steele scoring consistently for his price"

You must have thought he would 4 days ago. Really silly comment.
I dont understand why people spend 3 months researching then dump uninjured players round 1. There should be no trades allowed until round 2 to save people from themselves!

There's a thought.... Albeit sounds crazy.
Rocky --> libba
$228k to spend on......

View attachment 229621 View attachment 229622
Heres an idea. Trade rockliff to benken then you will have nearly 400k for upgrades.
While you are at it, trade fyfe for dunkley(they scored about the same) and bank the 520k. That would mean over 900k in the bank for more trades round 3 and you would gain points! Hope that helps.

Only trade I'd be looking at this week would be Milera to Hewett via Menadue DPP to free up some cash for corrective trades next week as I have Greene on the chopping block if he has another shit game and if Pendles has another low game might look at swapping him for Danger. Doing Milera to Hewett gives me $78.1k for next week.

Bad idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe looks to have done a quad. If so, he'll go, otherwise no trades.
Fyfe is a definite concern, his output this week and the ice on his quad have me worried that his round 1 score is not an aberration. I'm not pushing the button just yet but am considering trading him out for Priddis or GAJ.

Also considering Steele for BenKen and bank some cash.

More likely than not though I'll stick with who I've got and bring Hewett, Papley, Adams and Menadue off the bench.

Will be keeping an eye on whether Hickey backs up with another big score next week. If he does and Gawn remains below the ton I'll do a swap and bank the cash.

Fyfe is a definite concern, his output this week and the ice on his quad have me worried that his round 1 score is not an aberration. I'm not pushing the button just yet but am considering trading him out for Priddis or GAJ.

Also considering Steele for BenKen and bank some cash.

More likely than not though I'll stick with who I've got and bring Hewett, Papley, Adams and Menadue off the bench.

Will be keeping an eye on whether Hickey backs up with another big score next week. If he does and Gawn remains below the ton I'll do a swap and bank the cash.

Backing the Bearded One in. Why waste a trade on Hickey?

Backing the Bearded One in. Why waste a trade on Hickey?
I'm sticking with the beard at this stage but if Hickey is on track for a break out year it won't be a wasted trade. I'm hoping Hickey's round 1 score was an aberration and that Gawn will fire.

I'm sticking with the beard at this stage but if Hickey is on track for a break out year it won't be a wasted trade. I'm hoping Hickey's round 1 score was an aberration and that Gawn will fire.

Have Goldy and Gawn. Wouldn't even think about a trade unless the legs fall off em. Keep yer powder dry.

Don't trade rookies after 1 game.
I know there is no sub anymore, but Touk Miller averaged 32.5 from the first 2 games last year before making heaps of cash.
Patrick Cripps also scored 53 in his first game last year and people jumped off him, scored 170 2 weeks later.
Unless someone gets injured and you have NO cover, it is absolutely pointless trading this week.
How did you see Gresh's game dude?

Rage trading being strongly considered atm.

Someone tell me why I should keep Pendles and not go to danger. Especially with Swan and Sidebum gone
BECAUSE HE'S A GUN. THE WHOLE TEAM WERE NOT RIGHT FROM THE GET GO. THE CHANGE OF VENUE DIDN'T HELP BUT THE DRUG STORY THAT BROKE THE DAY BEFORE ****ED THE TEAM MENTALLY. PENDLES IS A GUN. HE IS A SUPERSTAR.

Sorry for yelling but there is no way I'll get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back