Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 90% sure I am going Oliver to Sheed, why wait a week when I think I can get similar output 220k cheaper and can get Oliver in at some point 100k cheaper. Plus the extra money gives my team a lot more flexibility next week if I make more trades

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Just a bit of a waste of trades if you plan on getting oliver back in? Back your premos. Billings on the other hand is terrible and I'm trading him out tonight after lockout

Collins > Someone who isn’t a spud.

In all seriousness Collins > Parker VIA Burgess (only reason I’m keeping this spud is coz I have Moore)

Just a bit of a waste of trades if you plan on getting oliver back in? Back your premos. Billings on the other hand is terrible and I'm trading him out tonight after lockout
88 from Billings. More than acceptable for a forward.

Surely when Gaff comes back he's no good though?
Did alright in JLT along side of him. Wouldnt expect 140 though but 95-115 no worries.

He's the new Rockliff. Gonna pig it up something chronic

Someone said ol mate Zac got hurt? Can't find a reliable dead horse.
Williams to Hello
Williams to Worps (via Keira)
Williams to Punchable (via Keira) +$70k

Cogs looked good today. Would love him at the Sharks. Had Jelly all pre-season though, and he'll take a lot of points away.
Rocky had his snout deep in the trough, yet still looked as fit as he's ever been. Big watch on him.

Grundy/Gawn dilemna is huge. Both will obviously come good. Better to hold IMO.

Someone said ol mate Zac got hurt? Can't find a reliable dead horse.
Williams to Hello
Williams to Worps (via Keira)
Williams to Punchable (via Keira) +$70k

Cogs looked good today. Would love him at the Sharks. Had Jelly all pre-season though, and he'll take a lot of points away.
Rocky had his snout deep in the trough, yet still looked as fit as he's ever been. Big watch on him.

Grundy/Gawn dilemna is huge. Both will obviously come good. Better to hold IMO.

I saw it on the coverage, 1 min left, not sure if serious though. Kinda looked like he got stepped on, either that or an ankle. Seen nothing official yet though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My structure is ******. I have only 2 rookies on field in the mids (Scott and Drew on the bench this week), and Milera at D1 and English at R2.

The problem is all my premo mids went well (Cogs, Macrae, Cripps, Crouch, Steele, Treloar), so there's no obvious solution.

Am I crazy for considering Treloar -> Rookie this week, allowing one of Scott/Drew to come on field, and giving me a bunch of cash for my 2 inevitable corrective trades before R3 to sort out my DEF and RUC?

TreLOLar will find a way to f@rk you over. He has done it to me the last 2 seasons.

I'd piss him off and not look back.....

My structure is ******. I have only 2 rookies on field in the mids (Scott and Drew on the bench this week), and Milera at D1 and English at R2.

The problem is all my premo mids went well (Cogs, Macrae, Cripps, Crouch, Steele, Treloar), so there's no obvious solution.

Am I crazy for considering Treloar -> Rookie this week, allowing one of Scott/Drew to come on field, and giving me a bunch of cash for my 2 inevitable corrective trades before R3 to sort out my DEF and RUC?
Move Drew to the forward line

lol I did tell all you campaigners Sheed was a new man and a lock.

I went Matt down to Brad Crouch just so I could afford him :rainbow:
I went Lycett down to Vardy as my resting forward back-up ruckman so I could afford him :rainbow::poo:

Grundy to Hoff and swing him forward later and pick up Grundy again when he’s 550k?
Oof, I know it's classic point-chasing, but boy is this tempting.

Grundy -> Hoff
Libba -> Rockypig

giphy.gif

I went Lycett down to Vardy as a resting forward back-up ruckman so I could afford him :rainbow::poo:
I love Vards but he aint ever gonna be a fantasy player mate

But Sheed. Damn hes gonna feast like Swan and Rockliffs lovechild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back