Game Day Round 2 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm happy with our performance, need to be more players making runs though!!

also kicking for goal has been sloppy from both sides.

Need to have a tug at half time... Cotch is just soo good.

i busted a nut on the coffee table 10 minutes ago, what a jet!

edit: how did that fight start? was it because of thingo mouthing off at ivan?

I hate bagging Tigers....but Jackson is the most frustrating footballer I have ever seen...how he keeps getting a game is mystifying. Cant see a redeeming feature of his game!

On the other hand Cotchin is freakin' amazing.........Wow

Kingy takes on jolly hahahaha!!
Good on him and good on the boys. They put shit on us verbally like nothing else.
It's all part of the intimidation.you could see pendlebury give it to Martin when he rushed a shot rtc. They've been chirping all night and always do.Nobodyrespects us. The on field effort has been superb. I'll spew if it's not the same next half.

As ropable as I am at 2.10 I got that little feeling that things are going to be ok. Riewoldt has been quiet and we have been off line. That changes we are smashing them.

Pros: we are three goals down at half time. It's not much. I bet Melbourne would have liked that today.
Our intensity.
Maric. Love him.
Cotchin, Batchelor, Rance, Conca, TUck, Houli and I reckon Dylan Grimes has been good too.
Morris. He's OK.

Cons: Jackson. How much longer do we have to put up with this Dimma?
Two goals to half time. No matter how much you have a crack, you aint gonna achieve jack with that sort of return.
Miller's goalkicking. Any chance of nailing a set shot once in a while?
Vickery. Ordinary again so far.
Jack. Is he a key forward or is he a roaming forward? Not sure he has improved much in 2011-12 so far.

Very happy with the intensity, but two goals in a half is not good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First goal in the third quarter will be big. Our goal kicking has been terrible we should only be a goal or two behind.... probably going to cost us. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Don't share the Conca luv , thought he was poor around stoppages . Inability for clean possession and doing the basics like taking simply marks kills us badly . Unfortunately we don't have suitable replacements so we pretty much have to suck it up .

Inaccuracy is costing us the lead. Miller, Vickery and Martin all missed regulation set shots.

Happy with Tuck, Cotchin, Maric and Rance :thumbsu:

Time to sub off Jackson, as he is basically an extra player for Collingwood. I think Jackson and Edwards need to go back to Auskick to learn basic foot skills.

We are still in this.

We are in this, but the same culprits, Jacko, Miller, Rance & Grimes continually turn it over or miss easy shots :(

Easy on Rance and Grimes mate, doing some good things down back!!

Jackson and Miller agree!

Jackson bad. Edwards goal hides his deplorable disposal so far. Need more from Vickery and Reiwoldt.

That said we've been good. Cotchin, jeez if we start actually winning games he will get a brownlow. Rance has been good, Cloke's two goals have come when Rance was drawn elsewhere. 1v1 He's done very well. Grimes made a mistake or two, but I'm happy he's been getting so much of it. Got great confidence considering his experience.

Maric good. Had the crazy eyes at half time. Generally we've been playing well (apart from leaking those three quick goals). Need to continue this quarter like that and I'll be happy, even if the margin is 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back