Game Day Round 2 vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is besides 1 bad error before he's been good.

Can these commentators shut the fk up.

Agreed. He's beaten Cloke, repelled numerous attacks, offered rebound, cleaned up ground level ball, and all they can do is harp on about how he shouldn't be kicking. Have you looked at him this year? His kicking has been good.

Pendlebury's had worse turnovers this game.

I am about ready to punch Brian Taylor in the face if I could.

it's disappointing how biased and ignorant many of the commentators are

we need more neutral commentators who give fair judgement and know what to say and when to say it

as for the match, it isn't over til it's over, i'll be over the moon if we can close down to a 4 or 5 goal loss

Funny thing is besides 1 bad error before he's been good.

Can these commentators shut the fk up.
Yeah that's what i was thinking, i haven't seen him do much wrong since i've been watching... The criticism in that case was a joke surely, bagging him for kicking it into the 50 when he should've given it off to lids to do probably the exact same thing?

Forget the goal. Conca works up and back harder than more senior teammates.
Martin is starting to really shit me because he is so do good but on auto pilot.3rd year player I know.Something about his lack of urgency stresses me out particularly in regards future contract. I don't think he gives a toss to be honest.
Very important to not get a complete hiding here.

Geez, that was a bad quarter. The commentators are right, Rance needs to give the ball to the better kicks.

We have too many one paced players...Tuck, Ellis, Houli, Grigg and Jackson look so slow out there.

Don't blame Rance , we've recruited rebounding defenders by the truck loads , who don't run to recieve .
Would be interesting to here from those whom quizzed the McMahon - Houli comparison over the off season .

BT blows his load over the pies very time he speaks of them.
He's a ****:thumbsdown:
and he hates us because Michael Roach was three times the footballer he was and deep down he knows it.

alright im going to say it. griffiths in out miller. why? pace kicking ability and he actually runs not walks!! its like simmonds is out there!!

vickery out mcgaune in. yes mcgaune. got a problem? walk away.

jacko out arnot in. this guy wont flinch at anything! jacko shits himself when a ball is comin at him!! ****ing soft ****

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brian Taylor is still the worst commentator going around. Nice how he finds issues with Rance but misses the Swan out of bounds and Pendle's "dropping the ball" on at least three occasions. Funny stuff !

Our forward line is abysmal. Vickery, Miller and Jack have been lamentable.

On a positive note - Jackson surely has played his last game, Edwards cannot possibly retain his spot.

Conca's third quarter was encouraging.

Jackson needs to go. Its so obvious now, I bit my lip for a while cause i was going to defend him at times. But enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back