Off Broadway (afternoon games)
  • 7 wins, 1 loss
  • Average ladder position of opponent (total) - 9.8
  • Average ladder position of opponent (wins) - 10.9

On Broadway (prime time)
  • 3 wins, 7 losses
  • Average ladder position of opponent (total) - 8.9
  • Average ladder position of opponent (wins) - 12.7

So, on average, our On Broadway games have been against slightly better opponents, but our Off Broadway wins have been against slightly better opponents.

The differential between our On and Off Broadway performances is not explained by the quality of opponents, though that is a small contributing factor (also, if I move the Port game to off broadway (it was Saturday night but not FTA), it would skew the differential a little more but not much).

So, odds are definitely in our favour this arvo.

This exercise was fun. Also, if I'm looking at this from the outside, sad. I am going to go and pretend I have a life.
Aren't they just football matches worth 4 points? You still get four points v GC on a 1.10 Saturday game as you do v Collingwood on a Friday night.

These made up scenarios are worthless and mean nothing.
We have beaten Freo, Carlton, Richmond, and Geelong, all in the 8, 3 in the top four at stages, means much more than made up terms.

Aren't they just football matches worth 4 points? You still get four points v GC on a 1.10 Saturday game as you do v Collingwood on a Friday night.

These made up scenarios are worthless and mean nothing.
We have beaten Freo, Carlton, Richmond, and Geelong, all in the 8, 3 in the top four at stages, means much more than made up terms.
Neither version accurately portrays that we are a complete shit sandwich.
Though as has been the trend this season, no Billings means we win.

Pretty excited to see how Campbell goes. And Hannebery of course.

Do we think Owens or Jones as the medical sub? Leaning towards Owens for me.
Campbell has really dominated at the VFL. And yes that is just the VFL but form counts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude, but does anyone know if Clark is actually going to play forward? I need to know for fantasy and a bet. Odd that he's named in the FP.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Sorry to intrude, but does anyone know if Clark is actually going to play forward? I need to know for fantasy and a bet. Odd that he's named in the FP.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Probably not

Dunno, I would have played Campbell and had Owen a medisub- I thought the extra body strength might be handy deep forward or deep back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back