Round 20 Discussion - First Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand why some have this idea that if X player is playing GWS/Melbourne/Other dud team it somehow automatically means they will score big SC points... it doesn't really work like that!

Shocker of a Saturday night for all of my players... but I took Selwood's VC score and my opponent kept Gaz as captain in my BF div game...so I've pretty much won comfortably. Should end up around 2250 total depending what happens today.

I really don't understand why some have this idea that if X player is playing GWS/Melbourne/Other dud team it somehow automatically means they will score big SC points... it doesn't really work like that!

Shocker of a Saturday night for all of my players... but I took Selwood's VC score and my opponent kept Gaz as captain in my BF div game...so I've pretty much won comfortably. Should end up around 2250 total depending what happens today.

Good point, this is why I always have GAJ as VC.
I finished top 4 in 5 leagues, projected score is now 2335 with Danger Capt and should win all my games.
But what to do next week as I will have a week off in all 5 leagues?

Good point, this is why I always have GAJ as VC.
I finished top 4 in 5 leagues, projected score is now 2335 with Danger Capt and should win all my games.
But what to do next week as I will have a week off in all 5 leagues?

Even when he plays on Sundays?

Think I'm cooked:

230 point lead and Heppell

Vs

Barlow, Hibberd, Harvey.

Cloke is going to cost me because he can't kick goals from 10 metres out.

Think I'm cooked:

230 point lead and Heppell

Vs

Barlow, Hibberd, Harvey.

Cloke is going to cost me because he can't kick goals from 10 metres out.

Not necessarily,

Heppell v Hibberd - even (perhaps Heppell by 5-10),

(Hibberd getting more attention in 2nd half of year)

So, Barlow & Harvey need to get 230 (perhaps 240) between them,

You might sneak this one, ;)

In my main league
Him 216 + Goldstein

Me: B Wilson (please score better than Ibbotsons average) Dangerfield Priddis and Harvey

Should get up hopefully. We have a lot of similar players. I reckon only 7-8 PODS

Ablett 67 as captain..... oh my how the mighty has fallen.....:oops:

This is the second time this season that my lowest scoring player was also my Captain.
(Buddy & GAJ):rainbow::rainbow:

1781/17+C Goddard, Watson, Stanton, Cox, JJK to play

Most of my league finals are going to go down to the wire now, or my opponents will run over the top of me, since my last 5 players all play in today's early game and some opponents could potentially trade in a Freo gun or 2 if they've still got a trade up their sleeve and look like losing at 4.39pm. :rolleyes: No one to blame other than myself for taking the VC of Jelwood at the last minute (for SJ) when I had it on Jelwood all week. That extra prermo score of 93 points (difference between Jelwood and GAJ's scores) would have giving me an extra player score on all my opponents who all had GAJ as Capt as well. :thumbsdown:

My closest 2 league matches (me on the left in both)

1) Stanton, Watson & 155 points Vs Hibberd, Goldstein, Barlow

2) Stanton & 275 points Vs Hibberd, Goldstein & Harvey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FU Gaz....ruined a good week....you now take the VC for the rest of the season!

Hey guys in a real close game here and really need to win, making a slight comeback but my situation is still a bit grim.

Opponent- Ryder +319
Me- cox hibberd fyfe (and capt still to be chosen other candidates Barlow/danger)

Question is can I win? And also who's my best bet for captain? Very nervous day coming up. Thanks in advance all

Hey guys in a real close game here and really need to win, making a slight comeback but my situation is still a bit grim.

Opponent- Ryder +319
Me- cox hibberd fyfe (and capt still to be chosen other candidates Barlow/danger)

Question is can I win? And also who's my best bet for captain? Very nervous day coming up. Thanks in advance all

You can win, but will need to nail the right Capt choice. Danger, Barlow & Fyfe (in no particular order) your best options. After my own C/VC debacle this week, I'm in no position to give a recommendation on the right one to pick though.

At this point my match is right on the edge of anyones game:

Priddis, Ryder, Dangerfield
vs
Cox, JJK, +86 point difference

What are my chances? BTW if Goddard is a late out I'll get Clisby's 73 while my opponent gets Yarran's 34 so I know at that point I've got it locked...but what do people reckon about the POD players?

Anyway, My opponent is up by 258 with Goldstein left to play

I have Watson, Hibberd, Priddis and Ibbo to play so should win hopefully.
Do you have a E on ibbo lyon said hes was likely to play (we know what that means).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back