Round 20 Discussion - First Final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
and he didnt deserve to be that high...Whiley "the GOD of GWS" 120SC at 1/2 time, Fyfe 10SC at 1/2 time would be a better score line

I'll take the 30.

I'm gonna claw over the line in a couple of my games. It's hilarious how bad this week has been.

Harvey's 47 is the last kick in the mouth. Hopefully the Fyfe can beat it because he's a premium and all.

What are the chances of me winning this game?

Me - 1697
Him - 1331

Me - 366 lead, Dangerfield, Goldstein, Spudfield

Him - Goldstein (c), Heppell, JJK, Fyfe, Barlow

Should have had this game won easy if it wasn't for Ablett being a spud.

Now it could really be close. :rolleyes:

Update.

After my opponent did 2 sneaky trades and traded out JJK for Pavlich and Ibbotson for Thompson (North) and having Goldstein captain with Fyfe, Pavlich and Barlow to go to my 151 point lead and Duffield.

Am I any chance of winning folks despite having spud Ablett as captain and playing a player short. o_O

If I win it will be the biggest get out of jail win in my supercoach career. :D:thumbsu:

Absolutely shitting myself....... :eek:

2242 all out, bunch of peanuts most of my team. Joel Selwood's 160x2 saved the round from being a total disaster.

Finished on 2032 courtesy of Carlos Danger's 101. But jeez, more than a few players were literally at rock bottom to compound my captain fail.

Can't see this round having a very high average.

2242 all out, bunch of peanuts most of my team. Joel Selwood's 160x2 saved the round from being a total disaster.

2240 will be well above average i reckon, most will score 2150 - 2170

Jelwood a great get - congratz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2324 all out! Pretty happy considering some stinking scores in there!

Mantastic you need Barlow to get 228 to win.

That's manboob and i make it 118.... 228 :(

Edit: Damn it the scores updated! I hate you, you are a loophole using scum bag! See you in the Granny!

So glad my captain Pav is smashing it. 27 HT points. Don't matter anyway, my team will just scrape past 2000 and head for a 400pt loss.

Only 1unique player in my league tonnes up.

I've said it before and ill say it again...the better my team has been on paper, the worse they've performed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back