Review Round 20 - Q-CLASH @ PF Stadium - 27th July 2024 - 4:35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Evans it should be sell out crowd so great atmosphere again.
Excited to attend what should be the first ever sold out QClash tomorrow. The game day experience/atmosphere is so much better when there's a big crowd and I reckon we'll have at least 50% Suns fans in the stand tomorrow so it should be loud no matter which team has the ball.

Hopefully this is the beginning of a long run of big crowd fixtures against the Lions. I never really understood why it wasn't bigger in the past - perhaps it has to do with how one-sided it's been throughout its history. Anyway, people seem far more excited about the QClash these days and that's great for the growth of the sport in both cities.

If things start to get ugly with Neale, who can we send to him to apply a tag? Swallow? I know Dimma says he doesn't want to tag but he may change his mind if things start to get out of hand tomorrow.

If things start to get ugly with Neale, who can we send to him to apply a tag? Swallow? I know Dimma says he doesn't want to tag but he may change his mind if things start to get out of hand tomorrow.
He just won't tag, in his whole coaching career he has never ran taggers. Backs in system to get it right. Even when it's being beaten. Part of being a premiership coach I assume, being stubborn enough to believe in what you're doing.

Well we have a VFL team this week in the Fitzroy-BrisC Lions so here are the Voldemorts
1-Chris Donlon VFL
5-Leigh Haussen SANFL
9-Matt Stevic VFL
15-Matthew Nicholls (VFL AKA Mr Baldy)

MINI GF #6 Hmmmmmm
Boddsy what is BrisC? Does the "C" stand for campaigners?

I think we are going to get belted and in the way we seem to write our own story at The Suns this will dismantle all the goodwill we have gained with home wins leaving our season in tatters.
However I was with an ex assistant coach of the Suns last night and he backed them to win handliy due to Brisbanes outs so I really hope I am wrong

I think we are going to get belted and in the way we seem to write our own story at The Suns this will dismantle all the goodwill we have gained with home wins leaving our season in tatters.
However I was with an ex assistant coach of the Suns last night and he backed them to win handliy due to Brisbanes outs so I really hope I am wrong
These next few weeks, starting with today, are the real test to tell us if anything has actually changed with this group.

They are talking a lot this week that the season is still alive, but they are really good at talking so we’ll see.

A win today and we COULD go on a run and win every game to end the season. A loss here and I wouldn’t back us to win again. Would be nice to end a season with some confidence once ever.

Hoping we absolutely pump them to set up solid run to the end of the season, all very winnable games and potentially play finals but the boys need come out firing from the 1st siren. Go Suns!!!

Boddsy what is BrisC? Does the "C" stand for campaigners?
Well as you know Brisbane is often referred to affectionately as “Brissie”.

Well I have zero affection for that disgusting place of self-entitled people with its poo brown river at its centre.

Who were the fans that most campaigned to have GCU removed?? Yep BrisC Roar fans.

Who is the only club official to ever want the GC Suns removed? Leigh Matthews of the Fitzroy BrisC Lions Board of Directors.

Who at the end of Super League negotiated the Murdoch BrisC Drongoes South East QLD Exclusivity Clause that therefore killed the existence of GC Chargers?? Murdoch and BrisC.

We just want to beat them in games of footy, they hate us existing and think we should exist only in order to feed them our kids as talent for their over inflated and resourced one city clubs.

Yep-they are maggots.

So yes indeed the C in BrisC does stand for something and “campaigners” would be the nice way to put it.

MINI GF #6

Today is the biggest game in our history.

I’m just with this post being polite and answering Thurls who’s a legend. I’m not looking for feedback or interested in a discussion.

Last edited:

Well I have zero affection for that disgusting place of self-entitled people with its poo brown river at its centre.

Who were the fans that most campaigned to have GCU removed?? Yep BrisC Roar fans.

Who is the only club official to ever want the GC Suns removed? Leigh Matthews of the Fitzroy BrisC Lions Board of Directors.

Who at the end of Super League negotiated the Murdoch BrisC Drongoes South East Exclusivity Clause that therefore killed the existence of GC Chargers?? Murdoch and BrisC.

We just want to beat them in games of footy, they hate us existing and think we should exist only in order to feed them our kids as talent for their over inflated and resourced one city clubs.

Yep-they are maggots.

So yes indeed the C in BrisC does stand for something and “campaigners” would be the nice way to put it.

MINI GF #6

Litteral chills

Who at the end of Super League negotiated the Murdoch BrisC Drongoes South East Exclusivity Clause that therefore killed the existence of GC Chargers?? Murdoch and BrisC.

Yep-they are maggots.

MINI GF #6

I’m just with this post being polite and answering Thurls who’s a legend. I’m not looking for feedback or interested in a discussion.
Hope Dimma reads this out in the rooms.

GAME DAY!

Wonderful news to wake up to when I saw the game had sold out. I hope every Suns fan attending the game is ready to make as much noise as possible in the first ever sell out QClash! We're probably going to need any edge we can find and the influence that the noise of affirmation will have on umps giving us calls will certainly help. Be ready Gold Coast - Let's go!

Very interested to see how Moyle goes as a predominant forward. Hopefully he can clunk a few and kick truly. Most excited to see Rosas though. I reckon Mally is going to have a big game after the tongue lashing Dimma gave him for getting suspended last week.

Crazy to think we've had 4 sell out games this year. Imagine if we were dominating the league. I think the entire city would get behind the Suns. No wonder the NRL are worried.

Anyway I'm hoping for a win today. I feel like we really need this win for finals even tho it would still be mathematically possible to make finals dropping this game.

The round so far looks like there could be a few upsets. Geelong aren't looking too convincing against North at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Cameron’s molesting of the suns has continued early

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 20 - Q-CLASH @ PF Stadium - 27th July 2024 - 4:35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back