Round 20 trades (week 1 finals)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have pulled the trigger on Nicholls > Roughy (punting on Kreuz being back next week for the Tiges game) I can then switch Roughy forward if Buddy misses another, instead of starting Staker again.

Will also go Swallow > Jobe on Sunday morning if TMitch spuds up as mid emergency on Sat night.

have 2 trades left and 55k, don't really care about leagues, im more interested in overall this year

Gooddard, Gibbs, Shaw, Heppell, Enright, Mckenize (Terlich, Clispy)
Ablett, Pendlebury, Selwood, Beams, Cotchin, JPK, Murphy, Priddis (Mitchell, Horvat)
Minson, Cox (Grundy, Nicholls)
Johnson, Martin, Rockcliff, Walker, Kennedy, Franklin (Staker, Mcbean)

I just don't like the idea of having both priddis and murphy in my midfield

do I go just
priddis > fyfe
or
Mitchell > jack
horvat > menzel

just not sure if priddis or murphy is best option for m8

Will also go Swallow > Jobe on Sunday morning if TMitch spuds up as mid emergency on Sat night.
Solid plan.

I have NicNat and Buddy to deal with this week and desperately need advice.

Current lines are:
R: Cox & Goldstein (Rowe/NicNat & Currie)
F: Martin, Rockliff, Bartel, Kennedy, Franklin, NicNat/Rowe (Staker & Daniher)

I am wondering if I should trade NicNat to Ruck or Ruck/Forward or just a pure Forward.

I can bring in anyone e.g. Minson, Roughy, SJ, Jacobs, Boomer etc

Or should I trade Buddy to one of these players and downgrade NicNat to Grundy?

Appreciate any help.

My team:

DEF:Gibbs, Enright, Hartlett, H Shaw, Goddard, Heppell (L Brown, Thurlow)
MID: Ablett, Pendlebury, Swan, K Jack, J Selwood, JPK, Cotchin, Priddis(T Mitchell, Hunter)
RUCK: Cox, Grundy, (Nicholls Moller)
FWD: Stevie J, Bartell, D Martin, Cloke, JJK, Franklin (Staker, B Kennedy)

Still chasing some fedback.

I have 3 trades left and I've made the top 4 of my league.

Do I play Staker and hold my trades or trade out Franklin or Staker for Rockliffe?

Help!!!

BUMP!!!

Staker --> Lewis Johnston

OR

Nicholls --> Brodie Grundy

Might do one of these downgrade trades. Which one would the good folk on BigFooty select.

I've been cool calm and collected all year and now finals are here my brain is going nuts....

NicNat > Leuy
NicNat > Bartel
NicNat > Pav

Solid plan.

I have NicNat and Buddy to deal with this week and desperately need advice.

Current lines are:
R: Cox & Goldstein (Rowe/NicNat & Currie)
F: Martin, Rockliff, Bartel, Kennedy, Franklin, NicNat/Rowe (Staker & Daniher)

I am wondering if I should trade NicNat to Ruck or Ruck/Forward or just a pure Forward.

I can bring in anyone e.g. Minson, Roughy, SJ, Jacobs, Boomer etc

Or should I trade Buddy to one of these players and downgrade NicNat to Grundy?

Appreciate any help.

NicNat > SJ :thumbsu:

(play Staker @ F6 this week)

Downgrade Rowe to Grundy if you have 3 or more trades left after the NicNat>SJ trade.

NicNat > SJ :thumbsu:

(play Staker @ F6 this week)

Downgrade Rowe to Grundy if you have 3 or more trades left after the NicNat>SJ trade.

Rowe is still playing though? Go ahead with the trade anyway?

I have enough trades!

Could also trade NicNat to Grundy and Buddy to SJ if you think?

Rowe is still playing though? Go ahead with the trade anyway?

I have enough trades!

Could also trade NicNat to Grundy and Buddy to SJ if you think?

I'd hang onto Buddy.

Downgrade Rowe (yes he's playing) to Grundy (who's on the bubble) if you want to/need $ for an upgrade or 2 next week or week after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering what people think about going Buddy to Roughy and T Mitchell to Pav? These are my last 2 trades... 98K in the bank.

Could just run with Staker and T Mitchell on the ground instead but I'm thinking I might risk it...

If you think Roughy & Pav will score significantly more than TMitch & Staker go for it...really depends on your league games situation and or overall aspirations....

If you think Roughy & Pav will score significantly more than TMitch & Staker go for it...really depends on your league games situation and or overall aspirations....

I'm top 4 and sitting about 2700 over all. I'd really like to finish top 1000 though...

I think Pav coming back from a few weeks off has a point to prove and has a easy run of games. Roughy against the the Saints and no Buddy I rekon this week he may go big...;)

I'm top 4 and sitting about 2700 over all. I'd really like to finish top 1000 though...

I think Pav coming back from a few weeks off has a point to prove and has a easy run of games. Roughy against the the Saints and no Buddy I rekon this week he may go big...;)

Pretty much the same as me in both regards. Throw caution to the wind I say, I'll most likely be doing 2 trades as well. :thumbsu:

Doesn't it just shit ya when you have Kreuzer out and don't want to trade him with only Grundy as cover but have Roughead and Cox in your forwards.
And now i've got to bring spud Sylvia onto the ground for Bud-wah

Griffen or Watson??

Have gone Griff at this stage, but I just get the feeling that Jobe may be back, and go big!

Jobe 117.2 season average if you disregard his injury affected game. Griffed 110 from his last 5 so has slowed down quite a bit from his monster scoring purple patch the previous 5 games. I'd go Jobe purely because he's 75k cheaper for like for like scoring potential....

Mitchell -> Griffen
Kruezer -> Minson
Next week - Priddis - > Watson

Team is looking almost as strong as is possible :)

2ikukx5.png

Nic Nat >>> Roughead

Franklin >>> Deledio (Stevie J to FWD)

This was about the best combo I could do with my $ on offer. Deledio and Rough both been spudding it up a touch, but I just couldn't resist Lids (434k) with his great ceiling + solid SC finals run. Roughead welcome. Figured would bounce back vs Saints. Good start!

2 must win cash league games (eliminations 5th and 6th :rolleyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back