Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys im looking at trading NicNat and Priddis, got 3 trades left and $134,200

Goddard Thompson Hanley Shaw Gibbs Ibbo - Clisby Oxley

Gaz Pendles Swan Griffen JPK Watson Jelwood Priddis - Tmitch Hrovat

Goldy Cox - Nicholls Rowe

Walker Rockliff Nroo JJK SJ NicNat - Staker Mayes

Im thinking switch Cox and NN, trade NN to Luey and Priddis to Jack that would leave me with $500 and 1 trade left

Or I could go NN to Bartel and then next week Priddis to Beams (maybe)

There's my team toxic

Thoughts please!
What do you reckon toxic

What do you reckon toxic

The first option looks the gooda. NN is gone for the count and Jack is way better than Priddis.

Also, everyone seems to have Priddis?!?!?@

Thoughts on: Kreuzer + Nic Nat OUT; Mumford + SJ IN.

Leaves me with 1 trade and $4k.
Ruck: Mumford, Cox, Nicholls, Currie
Forwards: SJ, JJK, Martin, Walker, Rockliff, Staker, Buddy, Neade

Can't make a damn decision today... Here's another option, looks the best to me so far as I have backup in each section, except rucks but Cox/McBean can help with that and it leaves me with $145k to upgrade Mitchell or Crouch in 2 weeks.

EMERGENCY
BACKS: Goddard, Hanley, H. Shaw, Terlich, Ibbotson, Vlastuin (Clisby, Thurlow)
MIDS: Ablett, Pendlebury, Swan, J. Selwood, Barlow, JPK, Cotchin, T. Mitchell (Crouch, Hrovat)
RUCKS: Minson, Nicholls (Gawn, McBean)
FWDS: Cox, Rockliff, Bartel, Roughy, Stevie J, JJK (Staker, Neade)

Nicholls & Gawn & $12k -> Goldy & Osborn & $145k & 2 trades left.

View attachment 26190
Thank you Kreuzer, Nic Nat, Buddy and Nicholls for royally screwing me over!!
Only have 3 trades left but must win first week of finals!
The best trade I can think of atm is: Kreuzer + Nic Nat OUT; Goldstein + Roughead IN. Leaving me with 1 trade and $39k.
SC is driving me NUTS!!!! They should be paying us to play, it's so damn stressful!

Similar situation to me,

I'm looking at Nicholls > Minson & NicNat > Walker/Dusty/Boomer

I'm thinking Kreuzer is having a 'rest', :confused:

How much $$ in bank?

Similar situation to me,

I'm looking at Nicholls > Minson & NicNat > Walker/Dusty/Boomer

I'm thinking Kreuzer is having a 'rest', :confused:

How much $$ in bank?

If I don't make any trades only $27k which isn't enough to do anything major :( My options are really limited if I hold Kreuzer - especially if I want to keep DPP which would involve bringing in a 96k DPP ruck and I'd still cop a donut.
Man this is frustrating!! haha

EDIT: I could do: Nicholls + Nic Nat > Grundy + SJ + $171k + 1 Trade. But that is hoping Kreuzer is getting rested.

I can do Kreuzer + Nic Nat > Goldstein + Pavlich/Bartel + $30k

Need some help folks. I have no defensive cover on my bench (N wright, Thurlow). I have trades available and a budget up to 220k approx. my main criterion is someone who has good job security prospects over the next month. Not fussed about Dpp etc. just want rock solid cover. Any options?

I was going to go Vardy > Grundy and then one of Clisby or Staker > Dixon or Heppell, but with Buddy going down I've gone Franklin > Walker and Staker > Dixon. I have 4 trades left with Tom Mitchell the only one left to trade out. I'll be getting Jobe back for him. Might trade Josh Kennedy out for Ryan Griffen or Mackie out for Heppell or Shaw, I'm in a Qualifying Final this week. My team is now looking like this,

Backs - Goddard, Hanley, Dixon, Hibberd, Gibbs, Mackie (Clisby, Docherty)

Mids - GAJ (C), Swan, Pendles, Fyfe, Cotchin, Kennedy, Bartel, Mitchell (Crouch, Arnot)

Rucks - Cox, Roughead ( Vardy, Currie)

Forwards - Walker, Martin, Rockliff (VC), Kennedy, Boomer, Stevie J (Cyril, Lycett)

Emergencies are in blue. Thoughts, anyone you think I should trade out or downgrade, open to suggestions.

Need some help folks. I have no defensive cover on my bench (N wright, Thurlow). I have trades available and a budget up to 220k approx. my main criterion is someone who has good job security prospects over the next month. Not fussed about Dpp etc. just want rock solid cover. Any options?

In terms of job security I think there is Steve Morris, Tom Lonergan and Luke Tapscott all under 220k. How many trades have you get left?

In terms of job security I think there is Steve Morris, Tom Lonergan and Luke Tapscott all under 220k. How many trades have you get left?

I have 3 trades left. Planning on using 1 to upgrade Staker into Pavlich, the other on def cover. Didn't realise these 3 were within the price range. If I were to rank these guys in terms of security I'd figure Lonners, Morris, Tapscott in that order. Would you agree? I'd prefer Morris but unsure what his JS is like. As a Tigers supporter is he a safe bet? How would you go? Thanks heaps for the suggestions.

Ok phallus, here's the team. Cash is $351,800 & 4 trades left. It's a bit of a dog's breakfast, oh well.

Def - Goddard, Duffield, Hartlett, Hanley, Gibbs, Staker (Birchall, Prudden)

Mid - Ablett, Pendles, Swan, S Mitchell, JPK, Hannebey, Fyfe, T Mitchell (Rioli, Vlaustin)

Ruck - Minson, Mcevoy (Gawn, Mcbean)

Fwd - Cox, Martin, Rockliff, SJ, JJK, Roughy (Franklin, Zorko)

I think it's time to upgrade t. Mitch. I'm liking Griffen mainly for PF & GF.

That is about the only thing i'm sure of. Could make Staker into Shaw or Murphy.

My opponent hasn't been hit by any of the outs & I suspect has trades left.

Lots of moves possible with the DPP it's just what's the best fit, it's doing my head in, admittedly this not uncommon.:p

Help please!!!

Ok Guys have changed my thinking again. Have made the above changes to the team in bold.

Leaves me with 2 trades, with $58,700 left. One will be a TMitch upgrade to a B grade mid like Kane Cornes or something in the same price range. Would be brilliant if TMitch has a pearler & Watson has a stinker.
Last trade for an injury swap. Good coverage I think.

Thoughts???

For once I'm open to ideas! I might even listen to toxic for once. If only I listened earlier!:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for your advice especially with the loopholes! Still getting my head around it and will actually do it.
Seriously Supercoach should be a year 12 subject these days, just like like reverse swing is at Pakistan High Schools.[/quote]

I like the cut of your jib!:thumbsu::D

Ok Guys have changed my thinking again. Have made the above changes to the team in bold.

Leaves me with 2 trades, with $58,700 left. One will be a TMitch upgrade to a B grade mid like Kane Cornes or something in the same price range. Would be brilliant if TMitch has a pearler & Watson has a stinker.
Last trade for an injury swap. Good coverage I think.

Thoughts???

For once I'm open to ideas! I might even listen to toxic for once. If only I listened earlier!:rolleyes:
Who did u trade out?
Post team as it is pre trades?

Who did u trade out?
Post team as it is pre trades?
Ok phallus, here's the team. Cash is $351,800 & 4 trades left. It's a bit of a dog's breakfast, oh well.

Mid - Ablett, Pendles, Swan, S Mitchell, JPK, Hannebey, Fyfe, T Mitchell (K Martin, Vlaustin)

Ruck - Roughead, Mcevoy (Gawn, Nicholls)

Fwd - Cox, Martin, Rockliff, SJ, JJK, Zorko (Franklin, McBean)

That is about the only thing i'm sure of. Could make Staker into Shaw or Murphy.

Lots of moves possible with the DPP it's just what's the best fit, it's doing my head in, admittedly this not uncommon.:p

Help please!!!

Mid - Ablett, Pendles, Swan, S Mitchell, JPK, Hannebey, Fyfe, T Mitchell (K Martin, Vlaustin)

Help please!!!
Nicholls to Pav, move mcbean to rucks. Vlastuin to Watson. Not sure if cash allows. Pav could be cyrilllllllll or walker too

no its not - for example

priddis needs 55 touches to score 120 where CD have a distinct love affair for Cyrilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll and his 16 touches will equate to 90+ points.

so in terms of % how likely is it priddis will get 55 touches versus how likely is it Cyril will get 16 touches

But Priddis is more likely and will more consistently get 30 touches than Rioli is to get 15.. The scoring system is obviously more way more complicated than number of touches so its pointless talking about just that aspect - even Dreamteam is more complicated than that..

Help please!!!
Keep kmart for capt and emergency loophole

But Priddis is more likely and will more consistently get 30 touches than Rioli is to get 15.. The scoring system is obviously more way more complicated than number of touches so its pointless talking about just that aspect - even Dreamteam is more complicated than that..

True but the sc points to possessions ratio favours cyril 2:1

My team:

DEF:Gibbs, Enright, Hartlett, H Shaw, Goddard, Heppell (L Brown, Thurlow)
MID: Ablett, Pendlebury, Swan, K Jack, J Selwood, JPK, Cotchin, Priddis(T Mitchell, Hunter)
RUCK: Cox, Grundy, (Nicholls Moller)
FWD: Stevie J, Bartell, D Martin, Cloke, JJK, Franklin (Staker, B Kennedy)

Still chasing some fedback.

I have 3 trades left and I've made the top 4 of my league.

Do I play Staker and hold my trades or trade out Franklin or Staker for Rockliffe?

Help!!!
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Nicholls to Pav, move mcbean to rucks. Vlastuin to Watson. Not sure if cash allows. Pav could be cyrilllllllll or walker too

Ok fair enough, here's my take.

I have Prudden (loophole) & Birch currently out (yes he SHOULD come back) & Staker who seems to be dying in the arse. Vlossy gives me a extra little coverage down back & DPP. So I'm reluctant to trade Vlossy. Pav also hasn't scored that well when he's played this year.

I actually thought the difference you might say is taking Mummy instead of Mincing, then i def can upgrade TMITCH to an ultra prem.

I realise with Kmart i'm losing the loophole but it gains M/F dpp to go along with Roughy, Cox & Gawn backing up my two rucks. DPP everywhere!:thumbsu:

With the amount of carnage coming up over the next few weeks I'm leaning this way. I don't think it's going to be a problem.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back