Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant decide between the below 3 options.

Myers to Neal ---- Use Neale as Danger cover this week and then have Sloane on the bench as a loophole after that.

or

Myers to Wallis in forwards via DPP ---- Mean Greenwood takes the field in Mids for danger cover

or

Greenwood to Ryder ---- Means Myers takes the field in the mids to cover danger.
I like Myers to wallis, I think that week 2 week his last few games will have a similar output to Ryder and I think that greenwood will out perform Myers.

Is anyone wary of Dusty?

Hawks are pretty tight in giving away points - I think they are hardest to score against.
Then he travels to KP against Geelong with Scott Selwood
Freo he should be good
But Grand Final round against Saints he's only ever had one 100 against them.

Is anyone wary of Dusty?

Hawks are pretty tight in giving away points - I think they are hardest to score against.
Freo he should be good
I would be wary if I had him. Hawks have themselves a decent tagger now in Howe. If anyone is capable of destroying a tag though it has to be him.

Is anyone wary of Dusty?

Freo he should be good
Only wary because danger is out.Dusty might have can't be fuuuu game plus howe been tagging alright aswell.

I would be wary if I had him. Hawks have themselves a decent tagger now in Howe. If anyone is capable of destroying a tag though it has to be him.

Howe to Cotchin on the weekend

Watch this space - certainty imo

Cotchin far easier to tag than Dusty

Go back and look at how many times in this thread that exact same post is repeated. Then go back and have a look at every other trades thread throughout the year and look at how many times he has asked the same question on multiple occasions despite already being given assistance. Tiresome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go back and look at how many times in this thread that exact same post is repeated. Then go back and have a look at every other trades thread throughout the year and look at how many times he has asked the same question on multiple occasions despite already being given assistance. Tiresome.
ahhh okay, i didnt know about this.

Gawn or Kruezer for Witts? Or Ryder? Fugged if I know. Kreuzer seems like the pick if cash is no concern, but the concussion thing worries me.

Gonna hold Kennedy and Danger, backing Ryan to pull another decent score out of his arse. Content with him and Witherden as coverage.

Fisher > Glass
Greenwood > Oliver

One trade left. Team hopefully complete.

Only playing for league; have the double chance this week. 5 trades left, $78.8k in the bank. Opponent has Danger, so thinking of doing the unthinkable and trading him out. Team is (relatively) set, barring the forwards where I'm still playing WHE and Greenwood. Danger > Fyfe would give me just short of $300k, not sure whether to hang onto that so i can bring Danger back, or just roll the dice and upgrade one of WHE/Greenwood. Can probably do the former, and still have some coin left over. All that said, Rockliff and Nank are pissing me off also.

1. Danger > Fyfe my best option?
2. WHE or Greenwood > Ryder or Greene?

B: Adams, Docherty, Laird, Hibberd, Shaw, Roberton (Witherden & Cox)
M: Danger, Mitchell, Merrett, Neale, Botempelli, Dusty, M Murphy & Rockliff (Mountford, Pickett & Hibberd)
R: Martin, Nank (Soldo)
F: Macrae, Dollhouse, Franklin, Yeo, WHE, Greenwood (L Young & Eddy)

Is anyone wary of Dusty?

Freo he should be good

Howe will tag him. He's done well on big names in the last month and a bit. He ran with Sloane Pendles Jelwood and JPK and did a good job on each of them.

Only playing for league; have the double chance this week. 5 trades left, $78.8k in the bank. Opponent has Danger, so thinking of doing the unthinkable and trading him out. Team is (relatively) set, barring the forwards where I'm still playing WHE and Greenwood. Danger > Fyfe would give me just short of $300k, not sure whether to hang onto that so i can bring Danger back, or just roll the dice and upgrade one of WHE/Greenwood. Can probably do the former, and still have some coin left over. All that said, Rockliff and Nank are pissing me off also.

1. Danger > Fyfe my best option?
2. WHE or Greenwood > Ryder or Greene?

B: Adams, Docherty, Laird, Hibberd, Shaw, Roberton (Witherden & Cox)
M: Danger, Mitchell, Merrett, Neale, Botempelli, Dusty, M Murphy & Rockliff (Mountford, Pickett & Hibberd)
R: Martin, Nank (Soldo)
F: Macrae, Dollhouse, Franklin, Yeo, WHE, Greenwood (L Young & Eddy)
Greene suspended this week. If you can find a way to move Rockliff on then I would do it unless you need him to avoid a donut. 5 trades left means it's definitely feasible to trade out Danger but if you cop any other injuries you may miss the chance to bring him back in. I'm really worried about Nank because he's not rucking but I have to play him this week too due to Greene being out.

Sloane survives but will be loopholed for the rest of the year when Danger is back.

The bearded god JJK comes in just in time for his double tonne and 10 goals this week. Jackie_Chiles and Keg on legs

No trades. No worries. Let's do this campaigners.

3 trades and 44k.
So can cover all the outs this week but it leaves me thin on the bench, but I guess thats what cover is supposed to do, cover!
Most teams I am playing are in a similar situation, but I am worst off. Mostly in qualifying finals so thinking of holding and playing the long game.
Also considering going straight trades of gawn and oliver/neale/beams for witts and jpk.
Have a left field option of holding Jpk and trading Spp to Wells and Witts to Gawn if my matches need it.
Just worried about SPPs out the last few weeks.
Any other ideas? 20170804_082628.png 20170804_082732.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back