Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Tox.

Yeah I was leaning towards Gawn\Stef, just worried as we have a pretty tough run home and Gawn is still to come up against Mummy, Stef and Grundy who are all gun ruckmen, whereas Stef only comes up against Gawn.

You reckon Gawn is a better option than Stef?

Gawn is a gun
Mummy average at hitouts
Stef and Grundy both undersized v Gawn.

He's not going to be rested or early surgery

Witts to gawn and nank to ryder
Can't, going witts to gawn and danger to Oliver will leave me with 2 trades and 290k in the bank then I can upgrade rocky and greenwood/nank next week to 2 premos

1 trade left and JPK and Danger to deal with

I'll be trading out JPK. What would people do

1- trade to best mid I can afford (Oliver)
2 - trade to Macrae to re open mid-fwd link ?
Same as me but I was thinking I'd hold this week incase Kennedy is back next week. You in an elimination or double chance?

I ****ed Heath Shaw off, along with Fisher.

Already had Witherden and he's better than Shaw in defense, brought in glass as cover and also got Merrett. 0 trades left.

Thanks JPK and Danger grrrrr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jpk out.

Fyfe or macrae in?
macrae can cover jpk and then move to fwd next week to replace greenwood - but think fyfe will score more this week. ...

I have a double chance in all my leagues but with JPK and Danger out I'll trade JPK leaving me with 2 trades. JPK has been pretty underwhelming all year so good chance to get a nice little upgrade in. Josh Kelly or Zach Merrett in for me this week.

Good Morning,

3 Trades and 34.7k in the bank
So yesterday I was thinking Goldy -> Gawn but now that Goldy is playing I think I will can that idea.
With Danger and now JPK out hurts. I am in an elimination final this week and my opponent doesn't have Danger in there side but has JPK.
Thoughts on what trades I should do this week????? See team below

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
JPK & Greenwood - OUT for Beams & one of Kelly/Merrett/Oliver, who would you guys go for out of those 3?

Have the double chance in 5 leagues including a cashie and BF Hawks Div 1.

Have traded Danger for Zorko. Right move/mid?
Witts for Gawn. 4 trades left.
Have enough cash in the bank to turn my worst performing mid (currently Treloar) into Danger at some point.

Hoping this move will get me straight to the prelims and can ride out next week bringing back Danger R22 for any 'general soreness' or injured mids.

Greene on the bench still.

Witts -> Stef Martin

One trade left after that.

Toby Greene better come back with a bang. It is killing me having to field Nank.

This week is doing my head in.

JPK, Darcy and Dangerfield out

Greenwood is going to have to come on the field.

JPK > Mitchell
Darcy > Gawn

That seems most sensible option.

But I'm tempted to run the gauntlet with Ablett instead on Mitchell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back