Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've saved enuff cash for my final trade to do it.

It won't be this week tho as docdusty are coming in

Danger out and Dusty & Doc in = Nice

The only thing putting me off Lids is that he is FWD only, I reckon GWS will use him off half back and he will absolutely pig it up. He only needs 20 touches to ton up regardless of role.

Elimination Final this week, missed out on 4th possy in my cash league by a bee's d1c&, opposition has Danger and Witts no idea what his trade situation is.
I've got 5 trades and $280K so....
Danger warms the bench, Greenwood/Greene becomes Ablett/Zorko then Rockliffe becomes mid cover next week.
Thoughts?
SC.png

Elimination Final this week, missed out on 4th possy in my cash league by a bee's d1c&, opposition has Danger and Witts no idea what his trade situation is.
Danger warms the bench, Greenwood/Greene becomes Ablett/Zorko then Rockliffe becomes mid cover next week.
Thoughts?
View attachment 398863

You're in trouble.

Wells is an interesting proposition at that price, if the gaffa tape holds up he could put up some scores. Decision making top notch.
Shame he went full Lance Whitnall in the offseason, didn't do himself any favours.
Question is can he string the last few games togeather. Wont be relying on him is a bonus but if he is just cover his score is a bonus.

5 Trades, 250k. In elimination final. Thoughts?
Adams, Shaw, Hibberd (melb), Doch, Newman, Tuohy (Hibberd - Nth, Ryan)
Jelwood, Danger, JPK, Neale, Merrett, Fyfe, Bont, Greenwood (Pepper, Witherden, Cousins)
Gawn, Martin (Strnadica)
Dahl, Nank, Macrae, Buddy, Lynch, Ryder (Eddy, Young)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kreuzer the bloke i;d be worried about as a late out.
Not many concussed guys have played the following week this yr. Clubs are shit scared of another knock and seeing a guy that was concussed last week walking around in a daze AGAIN. Not a good look and bad press instantly. 50/50 coz they do like to beat the Dons and he'd be a massive out.

Got 4 trades and 85,500 in the bank
In an elimination final in my cash league also,

Currently thinking
Danger to Oliver
Nank to Ryder

Or is that a stupid idea? Part of my thinks danger could kill it when he comes back part of me thinks if I don't trade danger and lose my cashy then I'm a ****ing idiot

32990138-5BF6-4C1A-88FC-3011DDBEA6D0-7036-000003635D37320E.png

Got 4 trades and 85,500 in the bank
In an elimination final in my cash league also,

Currently thinking
Danger to Oliver
Nank to Ryder

Or is that a stupid idea? Part of my thinks danger could kill it when he comes back part of me thinks if I don't trade danger and lose my cashy then I'm a ******* idiot

View attachment 399039
Whether to trade Dangerfield out depends a fair bit on your league opponent. Has their team been hit by carnage? If you are favourite to win then keep him and use loopholes to maximise your score. If you are the underdog then you might have to pull the trigger. It's a tough decision not made easier by Dangerfield playing first game of the round. If in doubt trade him out to secure the win and worry about next week next week

Thoughts?
View attachment 398863
Do IT!! Plenty of trades left, get that cashola.

i
Whether to trade Dangerfield out depends a fair bit on your league opponent. Has their team been hit by carnage? If you are favourite to win then keep him and use loopholes to maximise your score. If you are the underdog then you might have to pull the trigger. It's a tough decision not made easier by Dangerfield playing first game of the round. If in doubt trade him out to secure the win and worry about next week next week
i mean i can do the trades and if treloar annoys me alot this week i can trade him to danger next week if i really want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back