Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 trades left, 24K in the bank.
Elim final in cash league so must win.

Definitely Danger > Dusty.
Then I have options for Pendles -
1) Hurley and move Lloyd to mids for one week then Shaw to Danger next week and send Lloyd to the backs.
2) JJK, Wallis or Chad in and swap Greenwood to mids for a week till I bring Danger back.
3) Big Maxxy Gawn. Greenwood to mids, Ryder forward and slot big Max in to the rucks.
4) Any other suggestions.

Thanks in advance

5 trades left, 24K in the bank.
Elim final in cash league so must win.

Definitely Danger > Dusty.
Then I have options for Pendles -
1) Hurley and move Lloyd to mids for one week then Shaw to Danger next week and send Lloyd to the backs.
2) JJK, Wallis or Chad in and swap Greenwood to mids for a week till I bring Danger back.
3) Big Maxxy Gawn. Greenwood to mids, Ryder forward and slot big Max in to the rucks.
4) Any other suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Chads injured

Gawn seems the best option 4 u

Who should I trade?

Nank v witts

Nank scoring absolutely shit but still getting a game and is cover

Witts is injured and could be out for 2 weeks

Any word from the Sydney camp on how long JPK's hammy will be?

If he's just missing a week I'll hold and cop the likely loss this week (double chance) and save my 1 trade.

Don't want to use my last trade and have him come back next week and not be able to cover any injuries that bob up this weekend.

1 trade left and JPK and Danger to deal with

I'll be trading out JPK. What would people do

1- trade to best mid I can afford (Oliver)
2 - trade to Macrae to re open mid-fwd link ?

What do you think guys? Am I being too risky keeping Danger as I am in a knockout final?

So far I've gone JPK -> Dusty

Moved Adams into my mid, and benched Danger in the hope of making it past this week.

On the flipside, this means that I have to field both Witherden & Ryan and I have no bench cover in defence.

I only have 1 trade left & $15k.

I am going to see how Buddy goes tomorrow nite, if he goes 80+ i'll look at loopholing via Nank or Greenwood.

Thoughts??

upload_2017-8-3_19-26-22.png

What do you think guys? Am I being too risky keeping Danger as I am in a knockout final?

So far I've gone JPK -> Dusty

Moved Adams into my mid, and benched Danger in the hope of making it past this week.

On the flipside, this means that I have to field both Witherden & Ryan and I have no bench cover in defence.

I only have 1 trade left & $15k.

I am going to see how Buddy goes tomorrow nite, if he goes 80+ i'll look at loopholing via Nank or Greenwood.

Thoughts??

View attachment 399223

I'm expecting Greenwood to be dropped

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1-2 weeks.
who are trading?
Witts or JPK? or neither?

im tossing up between JPK -> Bont or Witts -> Gawn.
i think im gonna go with Witts to Gawn...at least JPK has some incentive to get back, they might stick Witts in cotton wool for the rest of year.

3 trades left, will use 1 this week: Witts > Gawn

Gonna hold Danger and Kennedy for this week at least - covered by Greenwood and Withers.

Have Bolton on the bench as backup if Greenwood droppped

who are trading?
Witts or JPK? or neither?

im tossing up between JPK -> Bont or Witts -> Gawn.
i think im gonna go with Witts to Gawn...at least JPK has some incentive to get back, they might stick Witts in cotton wool for the rest of year.

If Greenwood and Bolton both play then I wont trade.

If Bolton doesn't play then probably Witts > Gawn.

If Greenwood and Bolton both play then I wont trade.

If Bolton doesn't play then probably Witts > Gawn.
I reckon you should trade Danger to a $102k rookie so you can brag about having the most amount of cash ever left over after running out of trades. :p

I reckon you should trade Danger to a $102k rookie so you can brag about having the most amount of cash ever left over after running out of trades. :p

LOL!

I wish teams that have no hope of making SC finals or a decent rank could transfer their trades and cash to your team. :p

You could then have an "I owe you" type of system where you could pay them back cash and trades the following season. :rainbow:

Might need to get Jeffery to look into this... :D:thumbsu:

LOL!

I wish teams that have no hope of making SC finals or a decent rank could transfer their trades and cash to your team. :p

You could then have an "I owe you" type of system where you could pay them back cash and trades the following season. :rainbow:

Might need to get Jeffery to look into this... :D:thumbsu:
In all seriousness you should have a read of the GC injury report. Witts very unlikely for next week as well based on the wording.

Have flipped again and am going to keep Danger this week after all, despite being in an elimination final

ZJones -> Saints rookie (Joyce) for loopholing Ryan/Witherden
Bolton -> Wallis (to be loopholed with JLloyd)
1 trade $25k left :'(

Hey guys,

After some advice on what to do with my team, got the double chance in both my leagues but would love to win and have a week off.

Going to trade Witts (Reluctantly, as he was a fantastic pickup for 200 odd K at the beginning of the year) and have a number of different options. Obviously Witts > Gawn\Stef is the obvious choice, but I can also move Ryder to the rucks and maybe bring in JJK, or to even further complicate things I could swing Ryder to rucks, Greenwood forward, and then bring in a Gray\Sloane\Beams.

Team is below, only got 3 trades left and 6K in the bank.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

upload_2017-8-3_21-12-43.png

Cheers guys.

Hey guys,

After some advice on what to do with my team, got the double chance in both my leagues but would love to win and have a week off.

Going to trade Witts (Reluctantly, as he was a fantastic pickup for 200 odd K at the beginning of the year) and have a number of different options. Obviously Witts > Gawn\Stef is the obvious choice, but I can also move Ryder to the rucks and maybe bring in JJK, or to even further complicate things I could swing Ryder to rucks, Greenwood forward, and then bring in a Gray\Sloane\Beams.

Team is below, only got 3 trades left and 6K in the bank.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

View attachment 399283

Cheers guys.

Gawn will outscore JJK

Gawn will outscore JJK

Cheers Tox.

Yeah I was leaning towards Gawn\Stef, just worried as we have a pretty tough run home and Gawn is still to come up against Mummy, Stef and Grundy who are all gun ruckmen, whereas Stef only comes up against Gawn.

You reckon Gawn is a better option than Stef?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back