Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have Witts with Soldo cover, plus Hannan not playing (Greene still on bench) 2 trades left and 415k.

Looking at a donut with Hannan. Will be bringing Greenwood down to the fwd line and trading Hannan out.

Options: Dusty, Mitchell, Oliver or Merrett?

Also, do I roll with Soldo and save the last trade? Also worried about a late Soldo out. Qualifying final, opponent kind of weak but has a couple of wildcard players who could pump out big scores. Bonus, he's already got shit scores from Zac Jones and Lloyd.

If I get through, have another week to wait for the return of Witts.

Looking to trade out either nank or greenwood for ryder. Whichever i don't trade will be fwd bench cover once greene comes back in.

Both unreliable. Nank been awful with soldo in. Whichever i don't trade i have to play this week.

What say you bigfooty?

Looking to trade out either nank or greenwood for ryder. Whichever i don't trade will be fwd bench cover once greene comes back in.

Both unreliable. Nank been awful with soldo in. Whichever i don't trade i have to play this week.

What say you bigfooty?

Definitely Nank for me. Greenwood a better chance at tonning up at this stage, plus has a Friday night game in two weeks so you can loop him then (next week is Saturday night which isn't the worst loophole position either, I guess). Nank is only worth keeping as Ruck cover, but since you'll be getting Ryder in, that point is moot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back