Round 20 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lads,

5 trades left, $149,000 in the bank and ranked 1056th so travelling along nicely.

Thoughts on holding trades for end of season LTI's, players having season ending surgeries or luxury trade in Grundy and Macrae?

Capture.PNG

Hey lads,

5 trades left, $149,000 in the bank and ranked 1056th so travelling along nicely.

Thoughts on holding trades for end of season LTI's, players having season ending surgeries or luxury trade in Grundy and Macrae?

View attachment 536218

5 trade is plenty, I would probably do something like
Sicily > Hurn or Sicily > Mundy (Savage to bench) (TMac to def)
Nank > Grundy

5 trade is plenty, I would probably do something like
Sicily > Hurn or Sicily > Mundy (Savage to bench) (TMac to def)
Nank > Grundy

Actually don't mind the Mundy option but always worried about teams not able to make finals finishing players up early for the season. Definitely food for thought option though, cheers.

Who to trade to Menagola out of Franklin, Walters and Hogan?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Who to trade to Menagola out of Franklin, Walters and Hogan?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Geesus .....tough choice .....not training all year has to catchup with you ......so Franklin

But the caviat is Hogan runs a close 2nd

Hey lads,

View attachment 536218
You're an idiot!
Imagine if you'd used those trades for something productive already:

download.jpeg

Shouldn’t you be in the no trades club? ;)

535623_5a7a06b85dbd246bfc328b7eb245942f.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are JDG owners doing with him? Sit & wait or offloading?

I am holding JDG - so far Ahern has done well as a replacement.

I only have 1 trade left - so holding that trade.

I gotta have my team for this week done as going away to a beautiful tropical island and will just check scores
next week.
Thankfully, I'm top 4 in all my leagues so have the double chance and can deal with any issues late next week.

Good luck to all, have a fun round, hope all goes well for everyone.

How's your team travelling? Imagine if I'd used the trades and they didn't work out and I had none left like plenty of people!!
I wouldn't worry about someone who is thinking of Savage to Webster with 2 trades left - reeks of desperation and just jealous you are in a great position to hit the ground running into finals.

I would defiantly use 2 trades - Sicily to Hurn (push Savage to D7 who will be decent cover if Simmo gets a old man 1 week late out rest again) and Nankervis to Grundy is what I would do.

Hey guys - would love some help here. Playing a work colleague this week and really want to get the bragging rights. I was thinking of moving Jacobs on to Grundy (just short of cash so would need to do another downgrade) but not sure if that is a waste of a trade.
Would i be better of getting another premium defender to use as a loophole option ?
Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-2_13-12-18.png
    upload_2018-8-2_13-12-18.png
    999.5 KB · Views: 103
Hey guys - would love some help here. Playing a work colleague this week and really want to get the bragging rights. I was thinking of moving Jacobs on to Grundy (just short of cash so would need to do another downgrade) but not sure if that is a waste of a trade.
Would i be better of getting another premium defender to use as a loophole option ?
Any help would be appreciated!
Don't know how many trades you have left but Jacobs to anyone is a win. If you can bring in Grundy
for him it's a no-brainer. Sounds like winning this week is your priority so go for it.

So as both a JDG and Howe owner (FMSCL) in a cut throat final this week with 2 trades left and needing a DEF this week (can't trust Mihocek and can't loophole him either).... which of the 2 is the better trade out option? I can trade either to a DEF (via JSmith).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back