Preview Round 20 vs Carlton - O'Rielly & Gourdis Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for all the tips guys - am going to risk the nest of blues that was mooted earlier.:D
don't be a stranger. Come and say g'day (hard to miss me) and I will make sure our mob stays civilised. Just buy a few raffle tickets!

It will be interesting to see how he gels with the side seeing that Coburg plays the same game plan. I expect him to go well. The Irish will bring us alot of speed , maybe he will get Gartlett or Betts

I hadn't thought about that yet, can anyone who has seen a bit of him at Coburg shed some light on his defensive abilities? I've noticed Garlett and Betts are very keen to stay down in contests and instead run towards the goal square. If Irish can shut either of them down or severely limit one, it will go a long way to us winning.

not expecting miracles from the GOOOOOOOOOO

so long as he keeps waite goalless & goes foward & kicks 3-4 himself

25 possesions 10 tackles will do just fine.

not expecting miracles either, just an exciting debut, not like the uninspiring prediction you have made.

1st Snr game for the Goo, who has been on our list for? 3 years?
Im quietly confident that he will hold the entire Carlton forward line goalless, not just his direct op, with his surprising athletic agility. Likely spark debate as to wether he could have been challenging for the Coleman himself if he hadnt of given off 7 or 8 goal assists to Jack to go with his own 12 goal rebounding scores, take the undisputed mark of the year in each quarter as he grows in confidence in the big stage getting better and better, and pull an unprecedented 5 Brownlow votes (secret video ref to give him 2 extra votes after overwatching replays of his sublime brilliance)

To be all over the papers Monday credited with wiping out homophobia forever as entire football world proudly declares having a massive man-crush on our debutant, and
Tiges to sign 75,000 members with new Goobership members package.

oh and all the best to that Irish fella we are debuting - hope he has a blinder!

24 h until beers at the Cnr!!!

don't be a stranger. Come and say g'day (hard to miss me) and I will make sure our mob stays civilised. Just buy a few raffle tickets!

Hope you don't mind slinger - I may be bringing one fellow yellow and black wingman, have kept it tight otherwise. I'm the tall one with sideburns!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you don't mind slinger - I may be bringing one fellow yellow and black wingman, have kept it tight otherwise. I'm the tall one with sideburns!
I will be the tall stupid looking bloke walking like he just had some butcher cut him to pieces (and has the spare bits in a jar to prove it)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 20 vs Carlton - O'Rielly & Gourdis Debut

Remove this Banner Ad

Back