Preview Round 21 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Friday 11th August, 7.50pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Much better response. Let's hope Greene isn't suspended, but damn he has a nose for trouble.
If he is suspended for that we should burn down AFL house, not that I am sanctioning such an action, but as if there was any intent in that, maybe if he was an 8th Dan black belt

If it wasn't Greene it wouldn't have been reported. I can probably trawl through YouTube and find 50 examples of Toby doing exactly what he did tonight - sticking his leg out to balance himself while in mid air. Been doing it exactly that way for years. This is the first time someone has run into it.

That we stood up that quarter and kept them goalless was great, that we kicked 6 ourselves was even better.

Just have to keep it going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now we just need to bury them.

32b4bce882b563dd478c427da4f1ce8f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If it wasn't Greene it wouldn't have been reported. I can probably trawl through YouTube and find 50 examples of Toby doing exactly what he did tonight - sticking his leg out to balance himself while in mid air. Been doing it exactly that way for years. This is the first time someone has run into it.

That we stood up that quarter and kept them goalless was great, that we kicked 6 ourselves was even better.

My thoughts too.

It will get thrown out. This has not happened before. They have no idea how to adjudicate it.

However we need Toby. Look so much better with him in

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 21 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Friday 11th August, 7.50pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back