Preview Round 21 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Friday 11th August, 7.50pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

aeb2f752900115e36f4b470e2273e99f.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Only 10 tonight normally have 14. Nice bistro. Secluded section top floor. We're always here for away games. Look at parramatta Giants on Facebook.
Like Simmo we will be looking for a venue for an away final, and Parra is just a roll down the hill away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems to me, that they threw not just the sink, but the toaster, the microwave, the fridge and everything else in the kitchen at us in that second quarter - and that they only managed to cut the margin by 6 points and we still lead at half time, kind of broke them.

Really good second half, keeping them to only 1 goal was brilliant (with lots of lols for Redpath - when it's not your night....)

Very good win. When they flashed the stats up at half time where our worst quarter has been our third and it had been the Dogs best... To respond like that was magnificent. Again it feels like we won in part by not going too tall - great pressure and good composure though we did lose our heads at times.

Only 10 tonight normally have 14. Nice bistro. Secluded section top floor. We're always here for away games. Look at parramatta Giants on Facebook.
10 making noise is enough

Giants fans, lets make a commitment that if we play an away final we join the paramatta giants

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

One of the least unsatisfying games of foity I've ever watched. Geez it felt good watchubg the guys burying them

General how are you

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Slightly drunk but with the biggest grin.

Trying to force myself to go to bed.

My 2 year olds bday party tomorrow and i probably should xontinue drinking and basking in the glory.

They end our campaign last year? We just ended those ****wrs!
b62c65dfd615594b0a1ab4ede98a292f.gif

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 21 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Friday 11th August, 7.50pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back