Preview Round 21 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Friday 11th August, 7.50pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Just in case anyone wanted the reference
I'm a huge Tommo fan, but I think this shapes the side better.
There also wouldn't be enough quality vision around Dawson for the dogs to be able to read his play as well as more established rucks, yet many of our team have played with him in the NEAFL for extended periods, it should give us strong advantage at the coal face.

I'm a huge Tommo fan, but I think this shapes the side better.
There also wouldn't be enough quality vision around Dawson for the dogs to be able to read his play as well as more established rucks, yet many of our team have played with him in the NEAFL for extended periods, it should give us strong advantage at the coal face.
I like the idea, little surprised at the late change tactic.

Yeah, bad luck for Tommo, did nothing to deserve being dropped. Hopefully the MC discussed it with him in advance & explained the tactical reasons.
Fingers crossed that big Dawson has a great game. Suspect HH will do similar to last week in swapping between backwards & forwards depending on need, tactics etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a push in the SIDE right there. That goal would have never happened if he made the right call.

OK, the aforementioned push in the side free kick, the mark paid after Johnson touched it, then Phil Davis gets hit on the head after he takes a mark and not a 50? That's Free Kick Bulldogs if I ever saw it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 21 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Friday 11th August, 7.50pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back