Game Day Round 21, 2018: Essendon v St.Kilda *Ross' 100th*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newnes has been played out of position all year. Not entirely his fault.

He is a very good half back. No idea what he is doing trying to kick goals.

If you think Dunstan, playing half the year with a ****** shoulder and still trying to put in 100% at every contest, has no future then perhaps you're just a shit football analyser? All good though, puts you well within the majority of this forum.
What about the other half of the year?

Don't see any chance of us getting up - no changes for the Bombers from last week so it looks like they haven't thrown the towel in on the season yet.

In which case - I just hope Gresh gets ~20 touches and 3-4 goals to keep himself well in AA contention.

An absolute certainty tonight is that my TV will be on mute.

Bombers too slick I suspect. 42 point loss.
An absolute certainty tonight is that my TV and I will get smashed together.
I need a new TV anyway!

Its gonna get ugly imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone alluded to earlier in this thread, I don’t know where this notion is coming from that the bombers are front runners. Their losses this year have included Freo, the dogs and the blues. Their biggest win for the year has been 44 points against the suns. That’s not to say they can’t change that tonight and have a big win but the assessment of them in this thread is a bit off.

Looking at the numbers, the answer to the question is ... kicking goals.
Says more about the team when a half back flanker is kicking more than some of our forwards lol

Im going to watch it on tv . Expecting drug cheats to win but I want to see how Paton and Pierce go. Plus another game for Freeman of course . Then there is always Gresh who’s exciting to watch . Damn it , Saints to win by 8 points , sound to be turned off at 5 minute mark as the channel 7 commentators annoy me .
I refuse to go to the game because that will be giving money to the drug cheats . If it was our home game I would go .

Go Saints

Lonie to kick 5.

Baguely to kick 10.

Parish to iron Billings out.

Francis to gas breaking through the banner.

Both teams utility draft steals to show they're not suited to the modern game.

Someone mentioned this is a "line in the sand game", but I didn't think it was appropriate that we should be talking about "lines" when we were playing the drug cheats.;)
Looking forward to seeing if Freeman can improve on last week and get into more attacking positions
I am also keen to see how Paton goes. Talented kid and deserves his chance
I thought Pierce was finished, never to be seen again, but excited that he gets another opportunity to show his wares.
I don't think we will win but nothing surprises me any more. I just don't want to see a blowout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back