Game Day Round 21, 2018: Essendon v St.Kilda *Ross' 100th*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a campsite in San Sebastian near the French border of Spain. Won't be watching live but I am stupidly optimistic that we'll give a better account for ourselves than last week, which I also didn't watch.

Probably my favourite place in the world to travel, I doubt i'd care whether we win or lose to much if I was there, enjoy.

If
we needed one more reminder about the self-inflicted erosion of Friday night footy in 2018 ...
then
we're going to get it in R21 with the woeful Saints in action.

Twitter: @barrettdamiantotalcock

This is what I'd like to see tonight

-Ben Paton has been playing on the all/HB so lets seem him start in the Centre Circle at least twice

-Bailey Rice to take Kick ins with Jimmy Webster

- Ben Long to pay back Richo's faith and have at least 5 tackles and ten touches

-Acres to Get some midfield minutes now that he isn't rucking

Now 3 of those are completely up the the coach.

Lets see

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paul Roos in FoxFooty. once again paying out on our club, this bloke is a deadset ****stick. Right at the top of the "biggest w***er in AFL" heap

This game could be make or break for Richo, if we don't respond with a spirited performance and suffer another demoralising loss like last week he's gone.

We'll find out tonight whether he still has the players or has lost them.

Probably my favourite place in the world to travel, I doubt i'd care whether we win or lose to much if I was there, enjoy.
I was thinking of putting the match on in my pub in Berlin as it´s the first game in ages III get to see live.
I´m just worried Germans will get really excited watching the Bombers massacre us bringing back memories of their devastating Luftwaffe ´s form.
We don´t need anymore patriotism over here at the moment. Having said that they might like our colours a wee bit. Didn´t we have to change them in WW2
or was it just WW1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back