Game Day Round 21, 2018: Essendon v St.Kilda *Ross' 100th*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierce as the number one ruck, Marshall as the Full forward, if we manage to win this it'll be one of the more confusing games of recent history.

All the best to Paton on his debut, and hope Freeman has a great game.
Yeah you would have to think we were on something if we can win this one :drunk:

Not expecting a win or anywhere close. The Bombers half back line contains two line breakers who I think will cause us
major headaches. Hope Membrey gets hold of the pointer and kicks a few on him just for lols. Negativity aside it´s great to see Long back in the team.
Long and Freeman on opposite wings will hopefully in the near future make us a much speedier looking outfit. Good to see Paton get a call up.
Regardless of what´s happened this year, we´ve given many youngsters a taste of it and seen what they can do which is a big plus going forward in my opinion.

Not looking forward to this one bit. The side looks quite average and last week has left me with no confidence what so ever.

Hopefully Pierce can continue on from his good VFL form.

Would have liked to have seen Goddard get a shot as well.

I'm just on Gresham watch at the moment.

Everything is pointing to a big loss, but in other games I felt this way about we pulled out good performances so who knows.

But the Bomber’s pace troubles us and they have added Stringer since last year who owns us so I can’t see anything but a heavy loss here really.

Remember that game we beat em by a tonne and knocked the crows outta top 4??
(I drove over for that game and it was ******* fantastic counting down the points and high fiving strangers etc)

Well dont get sentimental .....it aint happening :oops:

Always eci a tad on game day tho
You know....sucker for punishment and all that
That was an absolutely magical night PC.

We needed to win by 100 plus which seemed fanciful but that's what we did.

So glad that I too was there.

Hard to believe that it's nearly 10 years ago!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newnes has been played out of position all year. Not entirely his fault.

He is a very good half back. No idea what he is doing trying to kick goals.

Looks like kicking them , third highest scorer of the season I think someone said.

Remember that game we beat em by a tonne and knocked the crows outta top 4??
(I drove over for that game and it was ******* fantastic counting down the points and high fiving strangers etc)

Well dont get sentimental .....it aint happening :oops:

Always eci a tad on game day tho
You know....sucker for punishment and all that
I was at that game..as a guest to their Presidents function. Absolutely loved it and gave it to them every goal.. From memory it was Mal Michael's last game. Remember when they recruited him? I could never work out why Sheedy wanted to play 2 full backs in the same team ( Fletcher was the other one).

Their losses this year have included Freo, the dogs and the blues. Their biggest win for the year has been 44 points against the suns. That’s not to say they can’t change
That's pretty damning.....my confidence level for tonight just went up 0.5%.

As someone alluded to earlier in this thread, I don’t know where this notion is coming from that the bombers are front runners. Their losses this year have included Freo, the dogs and the blues. Their biggest win for the year has been 44 points against the suns. That’s not to say they can’t change that tonight and have a big win but the assessment of them in this thread is a bit off.
..........did you see our game last week??

I'm in a campsite in San Sebastian near the French border of Spain. Won't be watching live but I am stupidly optimistic that we'll give a better account for ourselves than last week, which I also didn't watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back