Prediction Round 21, 2024 - Changes vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumps a second or two, too early, or too late, too often.

I respect that his development has suffered, to things outside his control, but he can/should only be kept as a backup.
Be interesting to see BWill at a new club where fresh eyes can figure out his best role. And, for example, it might involve a season of VFL to adjust and learn.

I think his development has been marred by being smack bang in the middle of the s&@tshow we’ve been over the last few years.

That said, I’d think he can be a useful AFL player but I just can’t really suggest what role he plays. 😊

Be interesting to see BWill at a new club where fresh eyes can figure out his best role. And, for example, it might involve a season of VFL to adjust and learn.

I think his development has been marred by being smack bang in the middle of the s&@tshow we’ve been over the last few years.

That said, I’d think he can be a useful AFL player but I just can’t really suggest what role he plays. 😊
Who even is our ruck coach?

Think working with NN harmed his development. He might be an athlete but not only was NN a ruckmen with a unique style but NN had footy Iq which BBW lacks

Who even is our ruck coach?

Think working with NN harmed his development. He might be an athlete but not only was NN a ruckmen with a unique style but NN had footy Iq which BBW lacks

Ryan Turnbull is our current ruck coach

Clay Hall becomes the 39th player we’ve used this season which is equal 2nd with Adelaide and North behind Richmond (41)

Means only 6 players haven’t got a game yet :

Hewett - injured all season
Reid - injured until about halfway through the season. Still developing as a KPF
Bazzo - injured until about 3 weeks ago
Baker - not ready
Livingstone - not ready
Burgiel - keeps getting injured at inopportune times

From the above, probably only Reid and Bazzo would be a chance to get a game this year

Would love to see either, or both, get a crack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Positive is either at least one of Johnston or hall would be sub. Leaning toward Hall seeing that Johnston has already missed a number of games and match fitness over the last few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back