Review Round 21, 2024 - St. Kilda vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against St. Kilda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

FAB5- Kai Lohmann, Joe Daniher, Lachie Neale, Cam Rayner and Brandon Starcevich.... + Harris Andrews.

Lachie's hands were sublime today, masterclass.

Players that have been struggling a little found some form eg, Zac Bailey, Charlie Cameron.

Henry Smith good.

I must say I’ve really enjoyed football the past 2 weeks.

Few bits and pieces on some players.

Firstly have to apologise to Cam. I wavered on him earlier in the year but **** me he’s made a lot of us eat our words the last 2 months. The sort of guy who could win us a Granny.

Lachie. Enough said. Said a couple of weeks ago, I think maybe we all take him for granted a bit but shit he’s a good footballer.

Harris. Again enough said. Best defender in the comp. Daylight second.

Was great to also get a couple of guys back in a bit of form who have been off this year. Starce, Bailey etc. These guys will be crucial over the next little while.

Edit. Shout out to Froggy too. He never gets much wraps, except from one poster in particular, but to put out 200 games after rolling one year extensions for the most part shows the type of character he is.

Last edited:
I’m overseas at the moment but found a way to watch the game. Had a smile on my face for a few hours, truely beautiful football for 4 quarters.

Well done on 200 froggy, true clubman and glad we could give him a day to remember.

Also, Rayner is bordering on elite now, goes without saying. Go Lions!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We did Lester proud. What a disappointment that he wasn’t the player interviewed after the match

He was lined up with the interviewer and they cut to bounce. I know only lions fans are invested, but 200 is big.

Hopefully they at least post it.

Tactical sub according to the club they mentioned during the coverage. Supposedly starting the routine icing hammy early.

Yep just listened to the SEN coverage and Charlie was interviewed and basically said it was a precaution for bruising he got in the Adelaide game on the glute/hammy.

Smith should stay in the team, he has a lot to work with. Great taps, clean below the knees. And he'll have us covered should Big O go down in the finals.
Not if Hippy is available, IMO Daniher, Hipwood, Morris and Smith in the forward line is one tall too many.

At least we know we have someone to step up if the Big O goes down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 21, 2024 - St. Kilda vs. Brisbane Lions

Back