Toast Round 21 = Collingwood 84-81 Carlton (Pendles 400th)

Remove this Banner Ad

POTY on the carlton board

“We've bent over for Pendlebury for 20 years so its just so fitting that we bent over again with that last kick to ensure Pendlebury gets to gloriously celebrate his 400th.”

How about this one from their board - ‘when I die I want Carlton to lower me into the grave so they can let me down one last time.’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I second this. Pendles composure and on field coach skills were invaluable in those dying minutes especially when it was in their F50.

Frampton looked different tonight. He looks strong, he looked a bit more confident than usual. Good on him, we need him playing at least to that level if we want a chance at some September action
That was the word, confident, Billy looked a more settled and composed player tonight.
Just scoured the ladder and games left, looks like we need to win all 3 games, the other teams around us either have easy games especially Hawthorn, or they are playing each other.
2 wins will not be enough.

Pretty magnificent finish.

Watching them lose it the second it hit the boot of the poor man’s Gov was just glorious.
I’ll have to watch it on replay as I couldn’t see what happened due to multiple rows of Carlton clowns standing up, all ready to celebrate. All we knew was the huge cheers, thinking it was a goal and nek minut …. Pies song starts up and score hadn’t changed, not even a point. Brilliant!

Good win boys. Was happy that MGov missed, prefer you win it rather than them. SP was great in his 400 hopefully he goes past Boomer. Moore and Frampton shut down McKay and Curnow and they had decent supply as in more I50s. Nick elite as always. Sad to see De Goey likely sustaining a season ending injury. Cox may not have impact in the stats sheet but he forced their defence to be accountable for him which opened up your smalls in crumbing.

The melts on the Carlton board is glorious.
Remember how the other Gov won for us after the siren vs Port?

I’ll have to watch it on replay as I couldn’t see what happened due to multiple rows of Carlton clowns standing up, all ready to celebrate. All we knew was the huge cheers, thinking it was a goal and nek minut …. Pies song starts up and score hadn’t changed, not even a point. Brilliant!
It nearly missed the clown’s boot.

Which really should be difficult having regard to clown’s boots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 21 = Collingwood 84-81 Carlton (Pendles 400th)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back