Toast Round 21 = Collingwood 84-81 Carlton (Pendles 400th)

Remove this Banner Ad

It nearly missed the clown’s boot.

Which really should be difficult having regard to clown’s boots.
polka dot clown GIF by Good Old War

Great win.

Everyone went ballistic after the missed Gov kick. Hugged three different people l didn’t know.

Puts us 4 ahead of them in the head to head and destroys their premiership chances.

Also Curnow now 0 consecutive games with 1+ goals.

I really couldn't give a toss that we didn't go on with it, couldn't care less. All I wanted was a win for Pendles, dont care how, or by how much.
Home from the game, and no point trying to go to sleep. Sitting here in my SP400 long sleeve t and scarf. I am just so happy for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're unlikely to play finals.

Carlton still might scrape in but this loss has probably consigned them to a finish outside the top 4 and the prospect of needing to win 2 or even 3 interstate finals to just make the GF.

Yeah that ain't happening.

No Silverware for you. Again.
You could argue we don’t deserve to…but if we win every game left in the regular season you could argue we should

Would love to scrape in and at least have a shot at defending

Tonight just felt so different

Let’s make the 8, win the first final, get JDG back, go at it

You absolute ripper, bloody great win by the boys for Pendles 400th. Puts a huge dent in Carlton’s top 4 and finals hopes. Was watching at crown and couldn’t watch the last shot after the siren, all I heard was suck shit Carlton by a group of pies fans and I knew he’d missed. Absolutely stoked 👌👌

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 21 = Collingwood 84-81 Carlton (Pendles 400th)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back