Round 21 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3qt scores: and Fyfe officially on report for head high contact !

NORTH MELBOURNE
PLAYER
SUPERCOACH
9 Andrew Swallow 87
30 Jarrad Waite 78
22 Todd Goldstein 77
19 Sam Wright 71
10 Ben Cunnington 70
6 Lachlan Hansen 68
29 Brent Harvey 62
28 Robin Nahas 61
50 Ben Brown 57
21 Luke McDonald 53
15 Nick Dal Santo 53
25 Robbie Tarrant 51
4 Shaun Higgins 51
16 Scott D. Thompson 50
20 Drew Petrie 49
5 Ben Jacobs 48
18 Shaun Atley 45
34 Jamie Macmillan 43
43 Sam Gibson 43
11 Michael Firrito 32
12 Lindsay Thomas 16
3 Ryan Bastinac 0
TOTAL
FREMANTLE
PLAYER
SUPERCOACH
31 Aaron Sandilands 114
21 Michael Barlow 93
37 Michael Johnson 93
10 Michael Walters 87
23 Chris Mayne 83
16 David Mundy 81
27 Lachie Neale 79
7 Nat Fyfe 77
32 Stephen Hill 69
33 Cameron Sutcliffe 68
34 Lee Spurr 68
5 Garrick Ibbotson 47
8 Nick Suban 44
12 Jonathon Griffin 36
11 Tommy Sheridan 36
18 Luke McPharlin 35
6 Danyle Pearce 34
25 Alex Pearce 31
17 Hayden Crozier 29
13 Tendai Mzungu 26
3 Zac Dawson 16
9 Matt de Boer 0

Chris Grant lost a Brownlow for less. Not saying that there is anything in this one.
Grant & McKernan got stitched up badly.

Grant & McKernan got stitched up badly.
Absolutely, both robbed. Fyfe I will not feel sorry for if he goes for that incident considering he's had a couple of close calls already this season, Grant and McKernan had pretty clean records. Geez McKernan was a star in the late 90s.

At least you made a prelim, out in straight sets in my cash league thanks to under-performing vaginas and injuries to others.
Tough luck.

I finished 1st or 2nd I'm most of mine. Injuries and vaginas got me now.

Just saw dale is an emergency for dogs. Wtf is wrong with me. I have him on the field and could've done some moving around with h Goddard to avoid a donut. Stuffed up by trading b Goddard prematurely. Now I have an emergency on field with playing players on the bench. Prelim in all three leagues and I've totally lost the plot. Going to cost me. Arghh. Can't wait for sc to be over.

Absolutely, both robbed. Fyfe I will not feel sorry for if he goes for that incident considering he's had a couple of close calls already this season, Grant and McKernan had pretty clean records. Geez McKernan was a star in the late 90s.
I don't care about the Brownlow factor. Just looking at the incident for what it is....nothing. If players get rubbed out for that, then there should be 2-3 reports every song game. Player gets hit and throws his head back, everyone wets themselves.

I don't care about the Brownlow factor. Just looking at the incident for what it is....nothing. If players get rubbed out for that, then there should be 2-3 reports every song game. Player gets hit and throws his head back, everyone wets themselves.
A player gets 3 down to 2 for tackling someone, anything should go if we're rubbing people out for tackling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think somebody referred to this the other day, but whack a pair of glasses on Zac Dawson, and it's hello Napoleon Dynamite with that haircut.

Ibbo and Pearce massive 8 point quarter collectively :rolleyes:
Game's on the line, surely Rossy has to throw Ibbo forward for a clutch time goal.
About the only thing that might salvage his SC score, can't see him getting that many intercept marks / tackles / in the last. Fingers crossed.

132! Keep going you magnificent bastard!

SANDILANDS%20Aaron.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back