Preview Round 21 v North Melbourne Marvel Stadium Saturday August 3rd 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Blight would get a game after last weeks performance in the VFL. Yet Graham walks in as the tractor force that Yze thinks will win him games.
Just sit Blight at ff I reckon .

You are right yze is just so desperate to win short term games to save his own ass and thats all he is focused on.

Seems to be a complete lack of direction and understanding of where this club sits atm it's just so frustrating .

Just sit Blight at ff I reckon .

You are right yze is just so desperate to win short term games to save his own ass and thats all he is focused on.

Seems to be a complete lack of direction and understanding of where this club sits atm it's just so frustrating .
He’s got no imagination or creativity with the MC as their matchups are crazy . He has frustrated me all year with only dropping one senior player. He should just be pumping games into players that are the next generation. Blight and Bauer aren’t kids ffs. Have a look at your list so we can move forward and not play JGTI who may not even be here next year.

You know you're playing in the Who Cares Cup when you don't know any of the named umpires

7 - Jeff Dalgleish 31 - Paul Rebeschini 38 - Matthew Young 43 - James Strybos
Kinda sad that the umps that usually tear us apart no longer care about us.

I’m starting to get Stockholm syndrome about it 🙁 We share a lot of memories with OGorman and Deboy you know.

Wonder if they still think about us from time to time

He’s got no imagination or creativity with the MC as their matchups are crazy . He has frustrated me all year with only dropping one senior player. He should just be pumping games into players that are the next generation. Blight and Bauer aren’t kids ffs. Have a look at your list so we can move forward and not play JGTI who may not even be here next year.
Got to be seen to try and win games by playing senior players.

Can not go full tank mode without AFLHQ sticking their noses in.

exactly.. mind boggling why we are not playing Bauer .
And Blight should of been playing this week and the last few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our biggest concerns are Sheezel, Larkey, and LDU. Stop them and we’re set IMO
Xerri has been playing well. Should be a good tussle between him and Nank.

I know people some people don’t rate Zurhaar, but he’s not afraid to be aggressive with the ball and can swing game momentum.

It could be a close run thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back