Preview Round 21 v North Melbourne Marvel Stadium Saturday August 3rd 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xerri has been playing well. Should be a good tussle between him and Nank.

I know people some people don’t rate Zurhaar, but he’s not afraid to be aggressive with the ball and can swing game momentum.

It could be a close run thing.
Zurhaar is slightly down on last year , but he’s still averaging just under 5 SI per game this season. The biggest mistake would be putting Short on him as he will have a field day. I think either Flossy or Broad have to be the ones chosen first as he’s a bull and a fearless campaigner.

Zurhaar is slightly down on last year , but he’s still averaging just under 5 SI per game this season. The biggest mistake would be putting Short on him as he will have a field day. I think either Flossy or Broad have to be the ones chosen first as he’s a bull and a fearless campaigner.

Short shouldn't be on anyone. He is not a defenders arseh*le. If he is in the team at all, he should be running past blokes to take the handball and keep things moving and using his only (formerly) elite attribute to kick the ball either through the big sticks or over the carnival sized camp we usually allow the oppo to set up with our slow utterly predictable ball movement (kick it short to the right from a kickin 100% of the time). (Can we start booing this please.) I'm hoping its all just one big rope-a-dope strategy so far and we have been keeping our powder dry so we are unpredictable come finals.

Short shouldn't be on anyone. He is not a defenders arseh*le. If he is in the team at all, he should be running past blokes to take the handball and keep things moving and using his only (formerly) elite attribute to kick the ball either through the big sticks or over the carnival sized camp we usually allow the oppo to set up with our slow utterly predictable ball movement (kick it short to the right from a kickin 100% of the time). (Can we start booing this please.) I'm hoping its all just one big rope-a-dope strategy so far and we have been keeping our powder dry so we are unpredictable come finals.
His disposal has also dropped right off as well.

By literally 1.4%. For all the improvement North have done, they’re only above us by a fraction.

If they win by a big margin, then we’ve hit a new low
Last is last, we don't 'deserve' to beat anyone.

Zurhaar needs a more physical matchup than Short.

I wonder if Clarko will play Comben forward? He’s been a great target when swung forward. Larkey, Comben, and Zurhaar firing will be hard to match if we don’t bring the heat further up the ground.

I wonder if Clarko will play Comben forward? He’s been a great target when swung forward. Larkey, Comben, and Zurhaar firing will be hard to match if we don’t bring the heat further up the ground.
I think they will try and expose us with their talls in the FL and try and get a lot of dirty balls in the FL for Zurhaar to run amok if a tall option isn’t on.

I think they will try and expose us with their talls in the FL and try and get a lot of dirty balls in the FL for Zurhaar to run amok if a tall option isn’t on.
I’m not saying we deserve to beat them, but I draw the line at getting thrashed by a 2-17 North. It would be unacceptable

There young fast midfield will execute us like a bullet to the head.
got no faith in a victory, our bleak season will just have another chapter added to it..

Comben won’t play. Expect Dawson to come in. We are significantly under manned down back this week with Logue and Comben out.

Wonder if Balta plays forward or back considering this?

Missing the run and carry of Oleg.
Gun mid, Adam Saad-like in style and temperament.
Trade No. 1 draft pick to the Pies in exchange.

Comben won’t play. Expect Dawson to come in. We are significantly under manned down back this week with Logue and Comben out.

Shit, we might actually win this game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Balta forward will be a win for you. He’s a gun back who’s lost when thrown forward.

Pity about Comben not playing. I was looking forward to seeing what he can do.

I will be actively barracking for North in the gameday thread to secure pick 1.

If anyone has a problem with that, it's on you.
bleeding black eye GIF by South Park

Go join the Nth board please..
Silly how posters think pick one is the bees knees this year. It’s such an even draft which actually scares me bc there’s no standout for me. I’m a winning culture person and since there’s no Reid this year you try and motivate the young list with wins. The year is on the verge of being the worst year in our history since 1897 in the vfa which is gut wrenching for all of us and the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back