Preview Round 21 v North Melbourne Marvel Stadium Saturday August 3rd 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler Sonsie (29 disposals, four marks, three rebound-50s, four inside-50s, nine clearances) - why do they not play this guy in The AFL as a midfielder but that if a half forward- clearly he is an outstanding player if only they played him in the correct position !
It almost makes me wish that Dusty Bolton Graham and Baker leave. Maybe it would force the match committee to play Ross and Sonsie in the middle where they belong.

Xerri has been playing well. Should be a good tussle between him and Nank.

I know people some people don’t rate Zurhaar, but he’s not afraid to be aggressive with the ball and can swing game momentum.

It could be a close run thing.
Zurhaar has his contract now. Won’t waste the effort on a good game this late in the year

Even if it's in jest, those of you wanting North to win and for us to claim the wooden spoon are pathetic. Have some pride in your club, you limp membered weasels. Were you not beside me when we mocked the Demons and Blues fans for this kind of behaviour?

Even if it's in jest, those of you wanting North to win and for us to claim the wooden spoon are pathetic. Have some pride in your club, you limp membered weasels. Were you not beside me when we mocked the Demons and Blues fans for this kind of behaviour?

I agree. We aren’t a shit club. Pick one isn’t want it means like other years.

This is a huge game. We have to win.

The eagles are 2 games clear and 6.3% over us. I was quietly confident that they would beat the suns.
I want to win tomorrow and I do believe the following week the kangas will beat the eagles in Tassie

So we now know that we will finish either 18th or 17th at seasons end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North would beat the eagles next week anyhow.
I cant believe our master ex coach with a real list succumbed to the wiggles yest :mask: Well we are safe from wiggle 2 games up on us now not to f up with norf. :blush:

There is a chance we win!
Hope Shai, rioli, baker and JGTI have a blinder.....and then f off

Any player sniffing around to leave RFC should be let go without hesitation but with adequate compensation.
You want them to have blinders we win and they f off? We lose both ways WTF. :'( They should play normal we lose than we get numero ouno and picks to boot. In all honesty Rioli would be the only one I will be sick of losing.

Zurhaar is slightly down on last year , but he’s still averaging just under 5 SI per game this season. The biggest mistake would be putting Short on him as he will have a field day. I think either Flossy or Broad have to be the ones chosen first as he’s a bull and a fearless campaigner.
The biggest mistake would be putting Short on the ground at all

This is a must-win game. I’ll honestly be pissed if we don’t win another game this season, and this is probably our best opportunity.

North might’ve improved a bit this year, but there’s a reason they have 2 wins with a percentage of 65%.
Loose today and beat the suns :)

We rush the first behind of the day and then our full back kicks it over his head all day….point after point after…

…anyone else having this crazy dream?

We rush the first behind of the day and then our full back kicks it over his head all day….point after point after…

…anyone else having this crazy dream?
Norf would get a free kick for rushing a behind under no pressure. They kick the goal, from the middle take it down their end and we do the same thing. Ad nauseum. Lose by 600 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back