Game Day Round 21 v North Melbourne Marvel Stadium Saturday August 3rd 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The part of the taranto hopper moves that I think is questionable is they meant we had to shift prestia and cotchin.cotch really struggled at half forward and it unbalanced us and I don't think we got any better in midfield. I would rather have left cotchin prestia in there and drafted.
Thought the same thing when the trades happened, all for getting Taranto. Getting Hopper as well was a question mark because it would force a change in team balance.

Officially the worst team in the competition. 35 years of pure shit. Followed by 4-5 years of success. In for another 35 years of shit.
I don't understand how we can go from where we were to where we are now.
Geelong, Bulldogs, Demons, Sydney, Collingwood can have sustained success and constantly be in the convention. We are either the best team or one of the worst. No in between
Dees sustained success? They haven't won a single final since they fluked a flag 3 years ago, and they're going to miss this year. They didn't make finals the season before the premiership either.

Pies sustained success? They missed finals in 21, lost 2 finals in 22, flagged in 23 and they're going to miss this year and I can't see them bouncing back next year.

Dogs haven't made top 4 since 2010.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Officially the worst team in the competition. 35 years of pure shit. Followed by 4-5 years of success. In for another 35 years of shit.
I don't understand how we can go from where we were to where we are now.
Geelong, Bulldogs, Demons, Sydney, Collingwood can have sustained success and constantly be in the convention. We are either the best team or one of the worst. No in between
Hi new account, you wanna talk us through the injury list this season? Maybe start there. And to put it in context, how are the reigning premiers going with a few injuries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back