Review Round 21 - West Coast @ Optus Stadium - 2nd August 2024 - 8:30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

We now lost to NORTH and WEST COAST and you are defending our team. Why?

I’m not defending the team. I am in agreement that we are a mentally weak side with no killer instinct.

You said and I quote “Anderson never fails to let us down. Can’t handle the pressure, ever.” I was simply pointing out that it’s not fair or true. Noah owns the most clutch moment in our clubs short history.

Don’t think I have ever been more disappointed

Ohh that’s right, I was at the North game 2 weeks ago

Let that sink in, in the last few weeks we have lost to North Melbourne AND West Coast, are we officially the worse club in the league, a strong argument could be made

Does anyone have the skills or desire to put up a weak as piss sign to welcome the girls back?

Same sh*t, different week. Same culprits who won’t cop any criticism internally and nothing will change. These players are beyond f*cked mentally and tbh I can’t see a path forward where they overcome it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimma gotta send a message

Clohesy been getting a free ride for weeks

Weller just needs to feel the ball with less pressure on him

Rosas, Johnston, Luko, Humphrey (But we’ve got no vfl forwards)

JJ does nothing every second week. Was lucky to survive over Buda 2 weeks ago

Davies back is a blessing, can’t wait to see Atkins, DMac and Mahony. Can we get a loan for some Sharks players (they love a second half fade out too)

Long and King carrying our forward line once again. Mac let a few goals get to his head and started waving his arms around blaming everyone else for the rest of the night. Rowell was unbelievable and nearly carried his team over the line, not many helpers missed touk again. Powell very good and witts battled tirelessly. A few of lukos efforts were embarrassing, I would have subbed him off and chucked Jeffery forward. Not easy coming on as sub but rosas played one of the worst quarters in history.

When a team just doesn't have the mental fortitude and they are challenged they fold.

Given how they play at home most of the time, it's definitely mental.

campaigners that have been here for a long time who have a loser mentality need to be cleaned out asap.

Who told them to play slow boring defensive football in the last qtr?
I don’t think it was so much a direction, but rather, West Coast were coming so we sh*t ourselves and no one wanted the footy. Every player out there bar Rowell absolutely packed it in and rolled over, which is our mantra.

I don’t think you can coach that out of them. Either a player has that fight in them or they don’t, and our players definitely don’t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 21 - West Coast @ Optus Stadium - 2nd August 2024 - 8:30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back