Prediction Round 22, 2024: Changes vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfectly fine with Gaff getting two games to reach AFL life membership

Thought something was in the works when he was withdrawn from the WAFL game but was thrown by the 297/298 qualifying games. Thought it was unlikely he’d play a retirement game at MDMA

Turns out it’s only 2 games so he plays North before a send off game against Carlton at home

Deserves it
Yes interesting one. Not opposed but obviously no hard and fast rules could make it unfair.

So if you’re in Gaff’s position but we’re contending then he doesn’t get to 300.

Or if in his current situation but he’s only on say 293 or 295 does he then get 5 to 7 charity games?

Not sure
Gaff against the team that wanted him

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
They looking for a proven wingman?

umm.... ok

JD is contracted for next year, and likely to make 300 games. Even as not the first choices forwards, there's bound to be times OA and JW are out next season and we need depth.

Cripps won't make 300, no one has even suggested it.
Yeah, this decision could cost us finals.

2012 but we’ve only played them twice there since.
Really? Only twice? Perhaps Im conflating games against the Hawks but I thought we met them almost every second season down there.

Still, we are shot ducks once we cross Bass Strait. Just hope we bring the campaigner like we did last Friday night.

North get talked up, we get talked down but surely besides Tassie we have a great show in this. They are leaky as defensively especially down Logue again.

It’s such a funny thought that in a week we have Carlton at home. If we get up this week and the Hawks pip the Blues (another 50/50 game) we could get back home next week chasing 3 in a row with them looking to keep their finals chances alive! Let it be so!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really enjoyed when Eagles legend Drew Petrie played them at docklands and their crowd started clapping when he got the ball

I really enjoyed when Eagles legend Drew Petrie played them at docklands and their crowd started clapping when he got the ball
crowd ? norf fans ?
you sure you weren't at salvos or something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back