Game Day Round 22, 2024: West Coast vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolulely no defensive pressure on the guys like Sheezel and McKerracher. Just letting them run around free as bird and chopping us up.

I bet North have tried to get Sheezel on Kelly as he does SFA defensively.

They should be six goals up at the half. Body language is so poor for a team getting a belting from North. Jog it in and get organised.

Been a rough year for Allen, but I wonder what sort of toll the captaincy over such a difficult time has taken on him. Was it on the Prime AFL doco they did during COVID that covered Stephen Coniglio's struggle with captaincy? Just a thought.

Allen’s been poor but blind Freddy can see he’s hurt. We should shut him down, shouldn’t be out there.

We’d be genuinely insane to listen to the melts and consider moving him. Star, just cannot move at all right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well kicking ourselves out of the game

effort is there but just poor skills

oh well closer to pick 2 I guess

Reids mark was awesome

like trews game...ginbey going great down back

but apart from that pretty average by us

Allen’s been poor but blind Freddy can see he’s hurt. We should shut him down, shouldn’t be out there.

We’d be genuinely insane to listen to the melts and consider moving him. Star, just cannot move at all right now.

Why did he put his hand up to play then?

If you're out there, you're accountable.

Allen should be CHF, leaving Waterman in the goalsquare and Darling out of the way somewhere. Instead they just all stand together.

Our forward line looked better with less predictability when he wasn’t in it. He needs to get after it. Playing soft as at the moment. Not about to knock Jake, he always puts in but is being hampered by that marshmallow of a captain taking up space up there at present. He needs a proper gee up. He is nothing right now

They should be six goals up at the half. Body language is so poor for a team getting a belting from North. Jog it in and get organised.

Been a rough year for Allen, but I wonder what sort of toll the captaincy over such a difficult time has taken on him. Was it on the Prime AFL doco they did during COVID that covered Stephen Coniglio's struggle with captaincy? Just a thought.

Definitely struggling with it imo

Not to say he can't grow into it but you can tell its in his head.

Billiams stood there on the wing where the turnover happened for a shot on goal.

Bloke is a pea hearted traffic cone.

Multitude of non performers atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back