Game Day Round 22, 2024: West Coast vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two bottom teams in a comatose park and its obvious. Our senior players are letting us down (less Gov) and a few kids are short of what is expected. I suspect a few are sore from last week but that's their chosen career.

Who/was is our midfield coach?

Why did he put his hand up to play then?

If you're out there, you're accountable.
Yeah, he’s fair game to criticise today but people making list decisions for our future about Oscar Allen are fried.

Two bottom teams in a comatose park and its obvious. Our senior players are letting us down (less Gov) and a few kids are short of what is expected. I suspect a few are sore from last week but that's their chosen career.

Who/was is our midfield coach?
Jarrad Schofield.

Trew, Maric, Ginbey, Dewar have all put in reasonable efforts - especially for their inexperience and pay packet.

Kelly, Yeo, Ryan, Allen, Hunt, Duggan (ie, 90% of our salary cap) have been basically useless.

It's always the senior guys

Even when they try and blame the kids it's been them at fault for the last 3 years

It's why I don't get why anyone cares about selling off anyone and everyone we cam over 26

Pretty lacklustre effort.

Spooked by the goals especially and the ground.

Bit of a look at a Barrassless defence although we are hampered by Edwards injury and no other key defenders.

A number of very inexperienced players out there, more experienced don’t seem that interested.

Allen really letting the team down with poor errors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trew in both quarters late falls away struggling with his fitness, hands on hips not chasing

Dewar been very clean love what he is doing

HJ love his forward handballs keep it up

Ginbey and Maric been good, Ginbey starting to use his pace as he did as a junior

Waterman not been used well, get Allen out of his way

Allen’s been poor but blind Freddy can see he’s hurt. We should shut him down, shouldn’t be out there.

We’d be genuinely insane to listen to the melts and consider moving him. Star, just cannot move at all right now.

Agreeing with you. Don’t play him then. Huge indictment on the club when the forward line looked better without him anyway with Jake one out. If that’s the case the club needs to get a grip. He’s mud right now, get him off the park. Let’s not choose to have him in then make excuses for this shite we are watching

It's always the senior guys

Even when they try and blame the kids it's been them at fault for the last 3 years

It's why I don't get why anyone cares about selling off anyone and everyone we cam over 26
Hate to beat the dead horse, but I 100% agree.

Young ones have been scapegoated under Simmo for years and seniors were never held accountable.

It's a likely chance that pick 1 this year will once again be decided by the bottom of the ladder team playing a travelling gold coast. Very likely we get smashed in our next 2 games especially playing Geelong at kardinia when they have top 4 on the line.

oscar's spent half the year injured, it's been mentioned he really isolates himself and struggles when injured. He's also been dealing with the death of his father in law in the past few months. There's more to life then footy at times

Trew in both quarters late falls away struggling with his fitness, hands on hips not chasing

Dewar been very clean love what he is doing

HJ love his forward handballs keep it up

Ginbey and Maric been good, Ginbey starting to use his pace as he did as a junior

Waterman not been used well, get Allen out of his way
Allen can't jump or turn. Knee is still an issue I suspect. He looks unfit. He really needs to not have an off season. He should be in the gym from day one while the others are in Thailand. 8 weeks of leg weights and he will be ready for a running preseason.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's a likely chance that pick 1 this year will once again be decided by the bottom of the ladder team playing a travelling gold coast. Very likely we get smashed in our next 2 games especially playing Geelong at kardinia when they have top 4 on the line.
Richmond aren’t winning two

TK things he is gangsta but meanders about on his toes. Get TF dirty for once. This is when I miss often maligned players that actually didn’t mind getting proper stuck in for the jumper like Pridda & Reddo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back