Game Day Round 22, 2024: West Coast vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want a win. Ending up on 5 wins this year would reinforce the view we've turned the corner and are on the way up. Look at North, they lost their focus on winning and are looking at 5 bottom 2 finishes in a row. We never want to become like that.

This is an away game, for which our form has been extremely consistent (ie terrible) this year. And Yeo explictly said they were feeling banged up this week. So 0% expectation from me.

But we’re due a trend bucking away performance, and it happened last year against the Bulldogs, so who knows.

Best to put our hopes into seeing a competitive effort against Carlton.

Yeah North have been impressive at times this year and of late.

50 points up v Pies is no fluke.

Yeah they lost but they can be damaging, especially their mids and Larkey and that Curtis guy.

North by 33 in an annoying error filled game most probably.

Geez be nice to be wrong though and win by 33

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We wont get pick 2 even if we lose are percentage is too high to be overtaken.

All I care about is identity. Can we continue our brutal, tough hard pick fights identity
If Norf beat us by about 35-40 points they will overtake us on the ladder.

Feeling strangely confident with this game and about how the coach will handle the backline problem.
It seems like the coach has turned a corner with the team's mental attitude and hardness on the ball and will back it up today, the next step required.
But it was a gruelling game last week and Yeo saying they're feeling 'banged up' doesn't help (how dare he spread negative misinformation?)
If we lose, it might be a win re consolation prize of improved draft pick, gawd knows the Roos have enough of them!
Anyhoo, go the big blue chooks!

the easiest away game we will get in a while, the upside we could gain by winning is so much higher than a generic close loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back