Prediction Round 22 Changes vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm leaning to putting Voss or Tabs in. Geelong are a shocking clearance side, so with Fyfe back, we should be smashing them in the clearance battle. We do that and we should win, Treacy or not.

If there's any elevated risk to Treacy doing a PCL, ACL or Patella ( beyond normal range) and he'd benefit from a week, give it to him.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm leaning to putting Voss or Tabs in. Geelong are a shocking clearance side, so with Fyfe back, we should be smashing them in the clearance battle. We do that and we should win, Treacy or not.

If there's any elevated risk to Treacy doing a PCL, ACL or Patella ( beyond normal range) and he'd benefit from a week, give it to him.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Spread the load.
Jackson has to step up and be the man, which he hasn’t been for weeks.
Fyfe in makes so much difference. Serong will be primed to make amends for last week

If treacy is out, Voss comes straight in

Keep the structure

If Darcy goes out, bring in reidy
Keep the structure
The worry with Voss is his set shot technique. It won't be keeping the same structure per se because of that. Close shots are ok, but as soon as it goes beyond 40m Voss seems to get the hook motion and inaccuracy ensues.

Hopefully Darcy gets up, Reidy doesn't seem up for it going by the amount of times he's been overlooked. But we'll benefit from Jackson getting lots of minutes in the forward line. Swing Voss onto Cameron and then surprise stints on the forward line.

The worry with Voss is his set shot technique. It won't be keeping the same structure per se because of that. Close shots are ok, but as soon as it goes beyond 40m Voss seems to get the hook motion and inaccuracy ensues.

Hopefully Darcy gets up, Reidy doesn't seem up for it going by the amount of times he's been overlooked. But we'll benefit from Jackson getting lots of minutes in the forward line. Swing Voss onto Cameron and then surprise stints on the forward line.
Reidy will be ready to go. He knows what’s required of him and is desperate to show what he’s capable of.

Bombers rolled the dice last week with Nick Bryan and it paid off. Did well against Darcy who didn’t look right to play. JL has to have some trust in his depth.

Still think Brodie should have played last week over Erasmus.

Reidy will be ready to go. He knows what’s required of him and is desperate to show what he’s capable of.

Bombers rolled the dice last week with Nick Bryan and it paid off. Did well against Darcy who didn’t look right to play. JL has to have some trust in his depth.

If he gets selected it will show the coaches have some confidence in Reidy. At this stage it still sounds like Darcy will pad up this week though.

Yeah I think Brodie would've made for a stiffer midfield, but the future (in theory) is more with Erasmus. And to be fair Brodie could rock up any old week and know his game at the level, Erasmus though will need games to get up to speed. In season's the time for that, even if there's a bit on the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he gets selected it will show the coaches have some confidence in Reidy. At this stage it still sounds like Darcy will pad up this week though.

Yeah I think Brodie would've made for a stiffer midfield, but the future (in theory) is more with Erasmus. And to be fair Brodie could rock up any old week and know his game at the level, Erasmus though will need games to get up to speed. In season's the time for that, even if there's a bit on the line.
Don't think Erasmus will be in the senior side again this year. The fact that he got subbed is telling when there were other options.

As his buddy I can safely say:
tv land hot damn GIF by YoungerTV

Don't think Erasmus will be in the senior side again this year. The fact that he got subbed is telling when there were other options.
Possibly. They might've also critically examined that decision to sub Erasmus and with a consideration that subbing Darcy (which would've been later and maybe switched to Treacy) instead might've improved our chances of getting the choccies.

But I think they'll have a plan for Neil, which maybe looking how to best have him primed for that second tier mid, if needs be this year or into next. As I said, he'll need some exposure to get up to the level.

As Brayshaw said in the presser regarding Raz, "all we needed to ask from him was contest and team D, and I think he ticked those boxes". It's that team D part that probably keeps Brodie out of the team, and rightly so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 22 Changes vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back