Autopsy Round 22: Essendon vs Richmond @ MCG - Change for North Melbourne

Top 5 players

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone just hear the post game ad for pressers? Hahahah fail big time. 7 are a joke. And I work for them! Embarrassing.
do us all a favour and smash basil

Channel 7 so biased and so far up #sobrave's arse that they even play Bomber victory videos when they lose.
Under instructions from the AFL to talk up the bummers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really need the Eagles to win tomorrow, but I reckon the Crows will get up.
If that's the case and we lose next week and the Crows beat the Cats, we will be travelling to Adelaide.

That's presuming the Bulldogs beat Brisbane over there next week. Quite possible they drop a game like that if they don't show up.

What was up dusty's clacker tonight ?
I thought he looked very disinterested. Wasn't working very hard either. Maybe sick or carrying an injury? Wouldn't surprise me as he played forward a lot, you'd think he'd be around the ball more in those conditions. I guess it's a good week to get a bad game out of the way.

That's presuming the Bulldogs beat Brisbane over there next week. Quite possible they drop a game like that if they don't show up.
They'll smash them mate. Lions are worse than Essendon.

Really need the Eagles to win tomorrow, but I reckon the Crows will get up.
If that's the case and we lose next week and the Crows beat the Cats, we will be travelling to Adelaide.

Reckon a few veteran Cats will be bowing out after that game. It's at home too. Tough assignment for the Crows.

I've got Adelaide pencilled in for eighth, two more losses.

I thought he looked very disinterested. Wasn't working very hard either. Maybe sick or carrying an injury? Wouldn't surprise me as he played forward a lot, you'd think he'd be around the ball more in those conditions. I guess it's a good week to get a bad game out of the way.
few rumours about him don't sound good, but they've been doing the rounds for a year now.

Reckon a few veteran Cats will be bowing out after that game. It's at home too. Tough assignment for the Crows.

I've got Adelaide pencilled in for eighth, two more losses.
They'll win tomorrow mate. Mark it in. Next week is a 50/50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22: Essendon vs Richmond @ MCG - Change for North Melbourne

Back