ROUND 22 THE SYDNEY SWANS vs THE LIONS

Remove this Banner Ad

I suspect Saints will win, letting North get a shot at us after all their bitching and it'll blow up in their face, but I see it as:

IN: Goodes, ROK, MOL

OUT: Buchanan (susp.), J. Bolton (susp.), Ablett

Outstanding points? Plead guilty, get a reprimand

Hmm, intentional, reckless, high contact, with the crackdown on head high contact this year could be enough for a one week suspension... (As in, a two week suspension reduced to one with an early plea)

It will be interesting to see what happens with Charman too. Pretty similar to the Goodes incident against Melbourne where IIRC he was only saved from suspension by his good record. I'm pretty sure Charman won't have the benefit of the good behavior thing and may even get an extra loading for his fairly poor record.

Our best guys today were the youngins which is promising.

WHAT !

Who do you seriously think wins games for brissie ?

Moore, bird, vez opponents ?

or possibly; Black (Kirk), Brown (LRT), Power (Crouch mainly), Bradshaw (Leo).

Seriously, sometimes, you have to watch the whole picture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The young guys were impressive but I'd have McVeigh & Kirk ahead of most of them. For mine:

5. McVeigh
4. Kirk
3. Moore
2. LRT
1. Malceski

Not so funny when you realise that compared with a lot of our team that those guys ARE youngins. :thumbsdown:

Basically anyone under tha age of 26 we dont have to worry about who will replace them within the next few years. The more 18 to 26 year olds we have consistantly performing well the better. Seeing guys over 28 performing well is a worry as i know we will have to find replacements for them reasonably soon.

I think it's a really good sign that Hall and Everitt were the only 2 of our goalkickers tonight over the age of 24, and they only kicked one each.

I didn't see any incident with Jude - what happened?

Offtopic how ordinary was J.Brown tonight? either he is carrying something or it's a omen he doesnt wanna be out there.

He generally carries Brisbane:D He was ordinary though, LRT, when he wasn't grappling at the jumper did a pretty good job tonight I thought.

I think it's a really good sign that Hall and Everitt were the only 2 of our goalkickers tonight over the age of 24, and they only kicked one each.

I didn't see any incident with Jude - what happened?

Did a similar thing to what Goodes did against Melbourne, ran through jumped into a shoulder charge and clipped a Brisbane Lions player in the head.

Offtopic how ordinary was J.Brown tonight? either he is carrying something or it's a omen he doesnt wanna be out there.

LMFAO,

Yep, Brown ordinary, LRT 'was lucky'

What does the bloke have to do ?

Plays on THE best chf in comp (apologies buddy you are not a chf). Shuts him out of the game. THE most dominant and hard to play chf of our current (post Carey) era.

And

Brown is ordinary !!!!

Gawd

LMFAO,

Yep, Brown ordinary, LRT 'was lucky'

What does the bloke have to do ?

Plays on THE best chf in comp (apologies buddy you are not a chf). Shuts him out of the game. THE most dominant and hard to play chf of our current (post Carey) era.

And

Brown is ordinary !!!!

Gawd

No no it was never my intention to whatsoever bag LRT :confused: sorry if you thought i meant it that way. All i meant was is it a omen that Brown was so ordinary.

Remove this Banner Ad

ROUND 22 THE SYDNEY SWANS vs THE LIONS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back