Game Day Round 23, 2024: Hawthorn v Tigers, Sun 3.20pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in tropical Palm Cove in FNQ and I told the missus we can do anything you like today up until 3pm to which she replied “Can’t we escape footy even up here”
To cut a long story short I found a reasonably priced slab of beer and they are on ice ready to go, from 3pm of course.

Last edited:

I am in tropical Palm Cove in FNQ and I told the missus we can do anything you like today up until 3 pm to which she replied “Can’t we escape footy even up here”
To cut a long story short I found a reasonably priced slab of beer and they are on ice ready to go, from 3 pm of course.
You can always find a new wife as well as a backup plan.

I am in tropical Palm Cove in FNQ and I told the missus we can do anything you like today up until 3 pm to which she replied “Can’t we escape footy even up here”
To cut a long story short I found a reasonably priced slab of beer and they are on ice ready to go, from 3 pm of course.
They can be so unreasonable...

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hawks by 79

Jensen Ackles Wink GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Hawks on paper by 10 goals.
May be wet & windy so may effect the way the game is played and make goal kicking more difficult. So Hawks by 7 goals.

Edit: no rain now forecast. May it rain Hawks goals instead.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsure where people are getting the wet and windy from? Not supposed to rain and basically no wind today.

Watson is threatening to have a huge day, wouldn't be surprised if today is that day.

Footy Live has Nash as an out? It’s not a very reliable source but anyone heard anything?

Gameday let's go boys this has been a few years in the making to get to this opportunity.

Secure a nice win today and we will be sitting in 7th. Could potentially set up a final at MCG first week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back