Game Day Round 23, 2024: West Coast vs Carlton

Is Andrew Gaff the super-sub we didn't know we needed?

• Yep, 4 more years please.

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No, Jack Watts

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No, Jack Williams

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get Drew Petrie to ruck please.

Stupid Cripps. God he is a useless campaigner at times. U dont pass to Gaff on his right with a man on him.

This is the worst game I've watched all season. The skills, the umpiring, the fact it's against a crippled Carlton any other team should be thumping.
It's literally only their forward line, they still have their first choice midfield, which is far better than ours and where we are losing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are a woke footy club. It’s plain to see that but it’s you bringing it up.

You can’t bump a bloke after he kicks the ball…. Maybe it’s you that should watch something else…..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
But two minutes prior you could, so I get why he’d be trying to lift the intensity.

Were the most conservative club in footy by the way, laughable to think we’re woke, what definition of the day you have for it today.

This is the worst game I've watched all season. The skills, the umpiring, the fact it's against a crippled Carlton any other team should be thumping.
Mate we were luckyyyy to win that north game. Like a 100/1 scenario after that atrocious three quarter effort. In a way I wish we didn't win it

well I picked this team is just too timid when the heat is on

So many poor players and when your ruck is Bailey Williams you have no chance

Oh well thanks schoey for your service

Going to take a long time to get this team right too many soft players

And we so badly need a ruckman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back