Game Day Round 23, 2024: West Coast vs Carlton

Is Andrew Gaff the super-sub we didn't know we needed?

• Yep, 4 more years please.

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No, Jack Watts

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No, Jack Williams

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following it on radio, but we are sounding absolutely woeful. Chasing tails. half our team MIA. No will for the ball. So disappointing! Getting thrashed by a terribly understrength Carlton.

Can’t even score a point… at home for a quarter… really no surprise when the weather forecast came out earlier in the week

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How about blaming Duggan for being an idiot

Every two seconds you cry about how soft the world is and how we’re a woke footy team (?????) and when someone applies some pressure you hate that too.

No point in you watching for a few years mate, you hate the lot of them that much.

All I want is consistency on the down field frees. And holding the ball but that’s way way waaaay too much to ask.

How in the space of a week have we regressed back to a team who plays for frees, can’t stick a single tackle, can’t mark, kick or execute basic skills.
Usually happens when our younger players are having a quiet day and we’re back to being reliant on our senior players

It half time yet but terrible first half.
But this is what our future coach has to work with going forward, players who turn up to their jobs and decide I am nit going to put in today. This has been accepted by Simmo and these blokes believe they are entitled to do it.
Hopefully a vast improvement in the second half because this has been poor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Carlton the best supported non-WA team in Perth? Always seem to have very vocal support

Is it time to start bagging out Allen so he makes all look f**king stupid in the second half? Pretty keen to get back into this game soonish

I'd suggest:

1: Strip him of captaincy at half time.
2: Trade him at 3 qtr time for bag of chips
3: Profit in 4th qtr, 5 goals.
4: Trade him for reals end of season for 2 top 10 draft picks.

Good test for Schofield, see if he can come up with a way to get us back into the game
He managed last week, but this is why I’m not sold. Third goalless quarter of his reign incoming, and third game where we’re done* at halftime.

*one of which we actually win, last week.

Every two seconds you cry about how soft the world is and how we’re a woke footy team (?????) and when someone applies some pressure you hate that too.

No point in you watching for a few years mate, you hate the lot of them that much.

All I want is consistency on the down field frees. And holding the ball but that’s way way waaaay too much to ask.

We are a woke footy club. It’s plain to see that but it’s you bringing it up.

You can’t bump a bloke after he kicks the ball…. Maybe it’s you that should watch something else…..

This is the worst game I've watched all season. The skills, the umpiring, the fact it's against a crippled Carlton any other team should be thumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back