Game Day Round 23, 2024: West Coast vs Carlton

Is Andrew Gaff the super-sub we didn't know we needed?

• Yep, 4 more years please.

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No, Jack Watts

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No, Jack Williams

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it making things up - we have had three goalless terms with him as coach.

I don’t dislike him, I’m not sold. There’s an enormous difference. But whether I think he’s trash or treasure, we have had three goalless terms with him as coach. That’s a simple fact?

If you kick 0.6 in a quarter but win the first and last and break even in the third is it really accurate to say the team didn't try or fell asleep or whatever? Our forwards didn't finish out hard work, it happens and in the case of the north game it was completely insignificant. Saints match and today different story.

Unfortunately every game we play we are fielding a team that has 5 or more players who aren't AFL quality. That's a quarter of the team. The positive is people like Simpson and Nisbett who caused this can do no more damage to us

Why do we always tackle like we're trying to pull the oppo's pants down instead of... I dunno, restricting their arms

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing out exactly as expected imo. The media beat up the outs, but it's still a finals quality midfield vs last years wooden spooner

simon cowell facepalm GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back