Game Day Round 23, 2024: West Coast vs Carlton

Is Andrew Gaff the super-sub we didn't know we needed?

• Yep, 4 more years please.

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • No, Jack Watts

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No, Jack Williams

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo to this negativity.

Reid and Yeo will fire up for Gaff's last game. Kelly and Duggan to provide capable back up.

We should outpoint them everywhere else on the ground with their outs.

The main concern I have is with the state of the surface itself. Might suit their smaller line up.

We might lose, but why dislike a confident post? It's a nice change for us to be optimistic about a result for once.
Remind Cripps he's a West Aussie and that his beloved Blues will never win a flag.

Win and we **** Carlton's season.
They have flat tracked us so hard in recent times. Going to be nice going into the game knowing Curnow won't kick 30 on us and we won't hear one WOOF from obnoxious blues fans when Saad runs away unopposed.

And if we lose, well there is a silver lining...

Funny how the VIC media are selling this as mission impossible for Carlton, acting like we are a top 8 team, the same media that has been kicking us for being so bad.
I think you're generalising a bit, plenty in the Vicmedia are tipping Carlton to get it done. Tim Gossage says this is 4 points for the taking for West Coast. Says it's un-loseable for us, therefore the WAMedia is driving the narrative that Carlton can't win this game?

Win and we **** Carlton's season.
They have flat tracked us so hard in recent times. Going to be nice going into the game knowing Curnow won't kick 30 on us and we won't hear one WOOF from obnoxious blues fans when Saad runs away unopposed.

And if we lose, well there is a silver lining...
I am warming to the silver lining

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ChatGPT is a loyal fan.

On a stormy, wild West Coast day, When rain and wind decide to play, The Eagles take the field in might, To show Carlton they’re not quite right.

The weather’s grim, it’s plain to see, Like Carlton’s hope for victory, With puddles forming, skies so grey, The Blues might wish they'd stayed away.

Gaffy’s suiting up for one last cheer, His final game is finally here, He'll swoop and soar, both near and far, And will show he actually can kick over a jam jar.

Jake Waterman’s on a scoring spree, Like a seagull soaring wild and free, He'll swoosh past Blues and make them frown, While his goals rain down like the weather’s crown.

So, as the storm starts to rage and howl, And Carlton’s plans begin to scowl, The Eagles rise with feathers bright, To show the Blues they’re in for a fright.

The final siren will soon blare, And Carlton fans will be in despair, For on this day, so wet and bleak, The West Coast Eagles will find victory’s peak!

Honestly it’s a win / win situation for us 😂

Your first chance for three wins in a row since god knows how long? A chance to solidify Schoey's coaching credentials or at least put major pressure on other potential applicants! Send a message to the comp you're not going to wither in the darkness for years.. Or just roll over to spite Freo!! What madness!

(If the roles were reversed I'd have said exactly what you said FYI)

Your first chance for three wins in a row since god knows how long? A chance to solidify Schoey's coaching credentials or at least put major pressure on other potential applicants! Send a message to the comp you're not going to wither in the darkness for years.. Or just roll over to spite Freo!! What madness!

(If the roles were reversed I'd have said exactly what you said FYI)
It’s code for I am expecting a loss but will deal with it by laughing at Freo. The last three years has taught me never to get my hopes up.

Carlton didn't hold back when we were crucified with injuries so we better not either.

Pay back time beeeee aahhhh tches

How good would a 10+ goal win be.
But let's not get carried away.
No wait........let's.

Lets not get carried away.

Relaxing Slow Down GIF by SWR3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back