Prediction Round 23 Changes vs. GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

RED ALERT, after reading the report on the game, we are in desperate need of at least ten players.
Fyfe, out, Walker out, O"meara out, Jackson, out, Ryan, out, Cox, out , Frederick, out, Switta, out, , Amiss, out.
Gotta stop now, I am too tired to continue to think.
Oh aaaaandd, Longmuir has gof to go.
😃😄😁😁

The age demographic between GWS and flagmantle (hahaha) is eerily similar. No excuse with age this week. These are the games Freo win, been the same for decades. Get talked up, disappoint. Get hammered by supporter base(big numbers in AFL context) and come out and perform better. Few years ago we beat them in Canberra when nobody gave us a chance. It’s not over yet!

The age demographic between GWS and flagmantle (hahaha) is eerily similar. No excuse with age this week. These are the games Freo win, been the same for decades. Get talked up, disappoint. Get hammered by supporter base(big numbers in AFL context) and come out and perform better. Few years ago we beat them in Canberra when nobody gave us a chance. It’s not over yet!
The panic on here you would swear we have been flogged by 10 goals in the past 2 games.

We can beat anyone on there day.

RED ALERT, after reading the report on the game, we are in desperate need of at least ten players.
Fyfe, out, Walker out, O"meara out, Jackson, out, Ryan, out, Cox, out , Frederick, out, Switta, out, , Amiss, out.
Gotta stop now, I am too tired to continue to think.
Oh aaaaandd, Longmuir has gof to go.
Well Frederick I agree with. He's been abysmal. No one to put pressure on his spot. No reason to drop any of the others though.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Selecting BOTH Voss and Tabs was just ridiculous. How's the forward line going to function with two virtual strangers in there. Anyway, those guys weren't to blame any more than the match committee and regular non-contributors who've had all year to gell. Nor were they responsible for the usual suspects turning to jelly in the last quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The irony of Carlton taking our spot in the 8 after the horrible non touched call in round 4.

They won’t lose to both Eagles and Saints and despite injury and form will win one of those games.

Even a win against Port may not be enough.

Such an annoying season. We should be free rolling for a top 2 finish and/ or fighting to remain in the 4.

Instead we’re scrambling.

Can’t stand all the ‘we’re too young’ crap people are saying to deflect. We were up up to our eyeballs in possibility but the loser mentality of supporters is strong.

At our best there’s not a single side is fear on the MCG on grand final day.

Now that Serong is starting to look like the mid/fwd he was described as pre draft, chuck him forward 50%

Out - Voss In Darcy
Out Tabs In Treacy
Out Banfield In Erasmus or Brodie and Serong forward 50 mid 50/50
Out Worner in NOD
Out JOM in Walters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol since when was this about fyfe ?Brodie could have been sub for worner. He could have played in Johnson’s spot who did nothing.Brodie would of been better than a lot of guys out there
Johnson wasn't that bad was he? Only played 70 odd minutes and I don't think he was terrible while he was on, I'll admit it doesn't make sense to play him if your only going to play him for 70 mins though, but he and brodie are completely different players

Johnson wasn't that bad was he? Only played 70 odd minutes and I don't think he was terrible while he was on, I'll admit it doesn't make sense to play him if your only going to play him for 70 mins though, but he and brodie are completely different players
Wasn't that bad, but should of subbed MJ off for Worner if he was on limited mins.. tab was bad but still needed a marking target at the end unfortunately

I understand this, but what happens if next year we don’t have Walters, Fyfe, JOM and Aish?
Then you have Darcy missing games?
What’s the age gap between Reidy and Darcy? Brodie is not young, and Erasmus has been in the system for awhile too.
Tabs is cooked and also might not be here next season.
Let’s be honest the Hawks will be rated higher than us next year, so the youth
card is off the table.
There's only so young you can go and be competitive. If we've been going young it is evident there's a good amount of development going on. Johnson, Draper, Amiss, Sharp getting plenty of development time. The dividends are coming, if not there already. Darcy's still young for a ruck and Jackson has even more youth on his side.

Hawks are very similar age bracket and may or may not be better next year (often a upswing like they're having is followed by a dip the next year). Predicting the future "rating" of a team is an imaginary exercise and fraught. We've had the wood on them for a while and they had a big advantage with the Launceston factor in that last game.

The "youth card" is purely dependent on the average age/experience. If you're young, you're young.

Well Frederick I agree with. He's been abysmal. No one to put pressure on his spot. No reason to drop any of the others though.

Not my opinion read the article that shows the scores.
I think many mighf have been writing through the bottom of a beer or wine glass..
But nothing unusual from many many posters on this Freo site.

If Darcy is fit he can play- if not Reidy

If Treacy is fit he’s in
Banfield/Freddy - at least one has to go.

Erasmus needs a full run at it. Give him the rest of the season.

Leave Darcy in Perth for the Port game to be cherry ripe. I wonder if they're scared to play Reidy and he does well, if Reidy steps up while Darcy is injured his 6 year 5 million dollar deal looks a bit silly.

In - Reidy, Treacy, Brodie, Simpson (sub)
Out - Banfield, Worner, Taberner, Voss

O'Meara to play Banfield's role, Johnson on the wing, Brodie into the guts.

We'll probably get Walters for Banfield if he's suspended.

Lol
This was a must win game and he
Brings in Taberner of all people
Chooses to field Banfield once again
Thinks Worner is a good sub option

Seriously whats going on here?
How isnt Brodie even looked at as an option at this point? Us fans have been querying this for months with no answer. Are we talking to ourselves? Is there any point to us having a voice when were never listened to?
How long do we stay loyal to this crap?
I cant help but feel this group is being held back by coaching who are loyal to the wrong players

To be fair the form of Young, Serong, Brayshaw all year would make it hard to change the midfield mix and we've been winning. Brodie plays as a centre square mid or not at all. The opportunity was last week when Fyfe was out, dropped the ball there and again this week with the Taberner inclusion.

Would love to see match committee swallow their pride and play Johnson on the wing and bring in Brodie but won't happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 23 Changes vs. GWS Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back